Natural Bodybuilders?

Options
Planning to compete naturally for the first time next year. Need some friends who can provide advice/encouragement. Friend up.

173 lb
5' ll"

Replies

• lilpoindexter
    lilpoindexter Posts: 1,122 Member
    Options
    Check out Physiques of Greatness on youtube.
  • JUP1T3R
    Options
    You can send me a friend request if you'd like, i'll throw some motivation your way man!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options

^ Did check it out. Thanks. I will pass it along.
  • zx0810r
    zx0810r Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Got any coaches lined up?
  • rickyll
    rickyll Posts: 188 Member
    Options

POG is awesome!
    Check out other bodybuilding channels like:

-TMW (Twin Muscle workout): good, simple advice and the guys are hilarious and swear a lot. Not scientific or anything, just two naturally jacked guys that share what's worked for them. (they have multiple channels for other things that are equally funny)

-Strengthcamp: Elliot Hulse is THE MAN. Not only will you get highly informed and educated information, he delivers it amazingly. He opened my eyes to so many things and not just workout related. I HIGHLY recommend this guy.

Cheers!
  • GarrettWilson
    GarrettWilson Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Sadly the only coach in the area is really old school and I really don't agree with his methods i.e. you have to stick to fish, brown rice, veggies rather than just hitting your macros. Tried to sign up for 3dmj but they're slammed with applications.... Just been taking it upon my self to do the necessary research and adjustments.
  • GymMum8
    GymMum8 Posts: 28
    Options
    Good luck!! I'm still deciding if I want to compete later this year/ early next year.

Mel
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,704 Member
    Options
    When's your comp?

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    I am bodybuilding currently.
  • zaifernandez
    zaifernandez Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Waddup peeps! My name is Zion Fernandez, I'm a body builder from SouthAfrica and I just want tot say that this site has changed and help my nutrition sooo much!
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Checking in!

You need to add some weight. We are close to the same height and my stage was 192 and I was shredded. I was small compared to those guys on stage. I mean I was in NPC but still.