nsv for the day!!

Options
mrso97
mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
in the beginning of November i drunkedly volunteered to run a 10k...i had never run in my life!!! a cousin told me about couch to 10k..so i started it...breathing hard...thought i was going to die...today ..i finished week 5 day 3 i ran 2.5 miles without stopping..no ..its not 10k..but i never thought i would ever be able to run for 5 minutes much less 2.5 miles!!! I LOVE IT!! cant wait to rock that 10k!!!! and its all of the encouragement that i get from mfp..since oct 4 i have lost 19 lbs and now i can run 2.5 miles!!!!! life is good...happy holidays xoxoxoxo!!!

Replies

• mjoslin1990
    mjoslin1990 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Woooo hooo!!!! I wanna give the c25k thing a shot. Keep on chugging! just say "I think I can I think I can" :P
  • OpenHeaven
    OpenHeaven Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I love the "I drunkedly volunteered to run a 10K part"!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB ON YOUR NSV!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!!!
  • mrso97
    mrso97 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I love the "I drunkedly volunteered to run a 10K part"!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!!!!!!!!

GREAT JOB ON YOUR NSV!!!!!!!!!!! That is SO exciting!!!!!!!

word of advice....dont go to a wedding with runners and have too much wine.....you never know what they will rope you into doing~!!!!!
  • bek48
    bek48 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    word of advice....dont go to a wedding with runners and have too much wine.....you never know what they will rope you into doing~!!!!!
    LOL same thing happened to me once, I had to run a dang marathon a couple years ago...lesson learned, be careful getting drunk around runners! Haha good for you though, that's awesome - keep up the good work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!