Fingers

Options
firstsip
firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
How many calories should I count for licking stuff off my fingers? My fingers are small, so maybe a teaspoon for each finger?

Replies

• Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Lol. I like to cup my hands and scoop food into my mouth. Is that an entire cup?
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    Do you really have that much stuff on your fingers or is it a super high calorie batter or whatever for it to really matter?
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Obviously it depends on how long your fingernails are. View them as five or ten mini-bowl shaped scoops and adjust accordingly. :laugh:
  • KatieJane83
    KatieJane83 Posts: 2,002 Member
    Options
    The exact amount is .91 tsp per finger, except for thumbs, which come in at 1.27 tsp each.

:bigsmile:
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    It mostly depends on the stuff. I was eating doritos today and the nacho cheese powder on my fingers was about two grams per digit. But, I was dipping them in a mix of ranch and bleu cheese dressing, and after I finished the bowl, I ran my finger around it sort of like you do with extra cake batter? That was more like 10 grams per finger.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    and what about beaters?
    I was wondering this yesterday whilst making (and cleaning up rather un-hygenically) a cake...
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options
    It only counts if you lick stuff off someone else's fingers.
  • crisanderson27
    crisanderson27 Posts: 5,343 Member
    Options
    How many calories should I count for licking stuff off my fingers? My fingers are small, so maybe a teaspoon for each finger?

Am I the only one who is going to go with 'Show me and I'll tell you'?
  • nursedb
    nursedb Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    It mostly depends on the stuff. I was eating doritos today and the nacho cheese powder on my fingers was about two grams per digit. But, I was dipping them in a mix of ranch and bleu cheese dressing, and after I finished the bowl, I ran my finger around it sort of like you do with extra cake batter? That was more like 10 grams per finger.

Is it wrong that I am INCREDIBLY turned on by this? OMFG!!! heheehee
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options

Disagree! I think that it shouldn't count if you lick it off someone else's fingers as you will most likely be burning it off later!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options

heh
  • firstsip
    Options

I'm not sure if I should take out a restraining order or set up a webcam with you Cris.
  • davidep21
    davidep21 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    The exact amount is .91 tsp per finger, except for thumbs, which come in at 1.27 tsp each.

^ thats exactly what I thought it was... ;)

:bigsmile:
  • Molly_Maguire
    Molly_Maguire Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    ...Is this a serious question?
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'm not sure if I should take out a restraining order or set up a webcam with you Cris.

Well, if you're serious about the restraining order, lets do the webcam first k?

:)
  • firstsip
    Options

Well, if you're serious about the restraining order, lets do the webcam first k?

I'm shaking my finger at you.

It may or may not be covered in .91g of Nutella.
  • crisanderson27
    Options

I'm shaking my finger at you.

It may or may not be covered in .91g of Nutella.

Ahh, thus...the webcam!

That .91g may or may not be accurate by the way. Only one way to tell :).
  • lucasriggs
    Options
    You need to do a body fat scan of your fingers, its the only way to be sure.
  • sunsnstatheart
    sunsnstatheart Posts: 2,544 Member
    Options

Disagree! I think that it shouldn't count if you lick it off someone else's fingers as you will most likely be burning it off later!

Clearly. I stand corrected.
  • nearptr
    Options
    What kind of stuff?

Hmmm?? You can tell me... :)