Anyone still awake??

Options

Replies

• SwimFan1981
    SwimFan1981 Posts: 1,430 Member
    Options
    It is 8.15pm here. I am watching Nanny McPhee, smoking shisha and drinking coffee. Probably won't sleep tonight as a had a nap that lasted too long before.

Sounds like heaven :smile:
  • Arwaxx
    Arwaxx Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    its 11 am and im at work! lol
  • SomeoneSomeplace
    SomeoneSomeplace Posts: 1,094 Member
    Options
    My sleep schedule is awful as well ! I sleep too late because I never go to bed until like 4 or 5 AM Because...Interent haha
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    its just past 11pm, yes im still awake.
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    well it's 6.20pm here Xmas eve! Already had a massive family lunch today and one to go tomorrow...i'm scared. Don't think I'll weigh myself this week!
  • FuzzieJelly
    FuzzieJelly Posts: 848 Member
    Options
    Cant sleep either
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    It's 2:25 here. I have one last paper for this semester, due tomorrow at 9:00am. If I had just pushed through without procrastinating, it could have been done an hour ago, but it is one of the last things I want to be working on right now!
  • JUP1T3R
    Options
    But procrastinating always makes you feel more accomplished, that way you can say not only did you complete it, but you completed it in a time crunch :)
  • move257
    move257 Posts: 313
    Options
    sadly.. yes.. TOO much to do!!! The holidays aren't any fun when you're crazy stressed...
  • leska1216
    Options
    It's only 1137 pm here. Just finished putting up the Christmas tree and wrapping presents for tomorrow's celebration. Tomorrow night will wrap for the next day's celebration. Cleaning and setting the table for the morning, putting clean linens on the bed, sweep the steps one last time (it's snowing again!), and then relax with a book and music until about 130 am, and then to bed.
  • destack
    destack Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    But procrastinating always makes you feel more accomplished, that way you can say not only did you complete it, but you completed it in a time crunch :)

It's true. I can never get my work done until I feel like the pressure's on. It just means that I'm going to be very tired tomorrow!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    It's 10 am. :) So yeah. I'm awake.
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    It's 3.10pm here so yep :smile:

just curious..where r u right now .Honk Kong or Australia ?
  • JUP1T3R
    Options
    Still tired!!!
  • JUP1T3R
    Options

It's true. I can never get my work done until I feel like the pressure's on. It just means that I'm going to be very tired tomorrow!

Yeah, well if it helps any I to will be extremely tired tomorrow. I had duty tonight so no sleep for me!
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    still up.
  • LilacDreamer
    LilacDreamer Posts: 1,365 Member
    Options
    4am and i'm still awake:bigsmile:
  • ReinasWrath
    ReinasWrath Posts: 1,173 Member
    Options
    4:00 am and still awake something something my biggest miiiistake, I don't love him just winter wasn't my seeason. well you can't something something something hit the rewind button now and something something just breeeeeeeeath just breath xD

lol da *kitten*. random song in my head that I obviously don't remember the lyrics to. haha I blame it on the hour. and at least it is actually 4 am here :laugh:
  • JustANumber85
    JustANumber85 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    anyone else stay up late and then you look at the clock and say " well theres no reason to sleep now, in an hour i need to get up and be ready" and then you feel like crap (tired) later? I hate doing it.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    anyone else stay up late and then you look at the clock and say " well theres no reason to sleep now, in an hour i need to get up and be ready" and then you feel like crap (tired) later? I hate doing it.
    I know the feeling, though if I only sleep one hour at night I feel worse than I would if I hadn't slept at all. It's so hard to drag yourself out of bed when you've had so little sleep.