Which exercises to do? (30 mins a day)

Options
Hi I'm a 17 yrs old girl from India, joined MFP exactly 10 days back on 14th dec. and I am not basically focused on losing weight..I wanna cut a few inches from my waist, hips and thighs. Here are my current and desired measurements-

Waist (narrowest point)- current is 27" and desired is 26" -not that much of a concern

Waist (largest point)- current is 35" and desired is 28" (most of it is love handles)

Hips- current is 37" and desired is 34" (at least)

Thighs- 23" (left is 22" and right is 23") and desired is 20" (at least)

So I have a lot of inches to cut but I have max. to max. only 30 minutes a day to exercise that's all.
I have a calorie target of 1200 which I am trying to follow but I don't know which exercises to do in those 30 minutes.
I am thinking of exercising 4 days a week. Please suggest me some exercises and also tell me how much time would it approximately take to reach my target if I do light exercises 4 days a week?

Replies

• nadiB
    nadiB Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    30 Day shred!!! 30 minutes 3-4 days a week, great work out and you will actually be able to see the difference :-)
  • justme9717
    Options
    really just 30 days?? Wow! this really motivated me! I thought it to be no less than min. 2 months! Thanks so much!

Let's see what others have to say...:)
  • Feebee4
    Feebee4 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    30 day shred without a doubt. Because it's only 20 mins I did it everyday for a month but you will still get results if you have rest days inbetween and eat healthy.
  • justme9717
    Options
    omg I'm so excited now I am definitely gonna work out 30 minutes a day 4 days a week and I can't believe in only a month I'll reach my Goal..! Woohoo :happy: