Christmas Day

Options

Replies

• rfsatar
    rfsatar Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Will log but daily goal for Christmas Day and Boxing Day are going out the window as family are coming over... No stretches on Christmas Day (doing the cooking so will be wrestling with roasts) but may have some Wii games on to burn off some of Christmas dinner!!!!
  • thelovelyLIZ
    thelovelyLIZ Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE.
  • jacque1129
    jacque1129 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    i'm going to try to log as accurately as possible. and definitely going to do some blogilates in the morning so i fell less guilty when my belly hurts from gorging instead of ab work this time.
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Will log... but likely will go over.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    There's going to be potato salad. All bets are off. =)
  • Cherbear67
    Cherbear67 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have 3 Christmas Dinners this week and have already started to log what I will be eating.. No going over here..
  • SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Logged mine already......and yes, I'm over......but that's what Christmases are for.

Have a good one y'all!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • IronTitaness
    Options
    Logging and going waaaay over :D. Cheers :drinker:
  • bathsheba_c
    bathsheba_c Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    If the question was applicable to me, I would not log. However, I would be very good about logging the period between Xmas and New Year's, and try to stay under maintenance each day. A week off from a diet, as long as you are moderately well behaved, can't hurt. :)
  • SoopraBint
    Options
    Christmas Day will be a normal day for food and exercise and logging.
  • fearlesskcl
    fearlesskcl Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Gonna exercise hard in the morning to burn some major calories then I'm logging and going over!!!
    I want to enjoy my Christmas it only happens once a year!!!
  • aussiestargazer
    aussiestargazer Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I may go over as I don't have control of some of what I get to eat tomorrow - observing and eating what is provided at the Lodge here for dinner and supper but will record lunch and hopefully get onto to be able to log it tomorrow and will just do more walking to help counteract it - important not to go back into self denial for me anyway
  • ladyark
    ladyark Posts: 1,101 Member
    Options
    I plan on logging what i know i can be accurate on but, i really wont have a clue as to the counts on some of the misc food that will be there. So i will just assume that i will be over on my calories HOWEVER, i do NOT plan on being a glutton or taking huge portions...i still want to do the best i can with the couple of items i choose to eat. I know i wont feel well if i eat too much of anything so i do plan on having control while still enjoying.

Merry Christmas to all of you!!! I wish you a blessed and Happy New Year as well!!!!!
  • CarlieeBear
    CarlieeBear Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I'll do what I did on Thanksgiving...log, but it's a cheat day. I won't go totally crazy, but I'll eat what I want.

I log days like that because they still affect my results.
  • Susanthecatwhisperer
    Options
    I'll log it, but I don't care if I go over. Knowing me, I'll be over during breakfast, & still eat supper. :drinker:
  • peter236uk
    peter236uk Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I dont think i will to be honest I am just going to enjoy the day might log 3000 just to put something in
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,655 Member
    Options
    I'll log and try to stay around maintenance.
  • jaitken_22
    jaitken_22 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I did it for a laugh last year just to see exactly how much I ate on Xmas Day and it was around 4000 calories!!! :laugh:
  • AntWrig
    AntWrig Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I plan on eating a bit of everything, but will log it all, even if its awful!
    How is food "awful"?
  • andreamelo1
    andreamelo1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    thanksgiving i ate 3000 cal and i plan to double that today we celebrate christmas eve instead of crhistmas