• BelAug2010
    BelAug2010 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • ziegman49
    ziegman49 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    daaaaayum

ditto. emphasis on the "yum" ;) LOL! I'm old enough to be your mom - so no worries, I'm just messing with you!!
    Seriously though, you looked adorable at your sister's wedding, you have made such an incredibly positive impact on your life and I hope YOU are now inviting your siblings to run with you:)

They do invite me now! But on top of that, I managed to beat both my brothers in a 5k two weeks ago and in October 2012 I managed to beat my sister in a half marathon by 43 seconds (she could still kick my butt in a marathon though). It is a bit overwhelming when I think about how far I have come. There are times when I get frustrated with my own performance, but then I look back and think that a year and half ago the idea of running wasn't even a possibility.

The best part of losing this weight has made me more confident in how I appear and that I can achieve things now that before I never thought were possible!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    u look great!
  • TheKeithEllis
    TheKeithEllis Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Extremely impressive! I often look at the 100s thinking that it's not something I can achieve, however, having gotten down to 215 I am starting to believe it, although I've put on 5lbs since my lowest, I know why and am making in-roads to fix. Seeing your progress has only bolstered my belief and desire to do this. Thanks for sharing. :O)
  • sweetlady705
    sweetlady705 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats! :)
  • Michshellars
    Options
    Looking great, congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!