Weirdos that have Xmas stockings for their pets?!

Options

Replies

• f1ctional
    Options
    definitely!

20121224_072423_zps83e74f67.jpg
  • Seaglass1123
    Seaglass1123 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I've got a stocking for my kitty Zeus who is spoiled rotten. I put a few wrapped thing in there & one wrapped gift. Yup crazypants.
  • Crayvn
    Crayvn Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    monogrammed stockings AND ornaments...just got my rescue puppy his *baby's first christmas" ornament too.. :)
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    Freaks.
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    Mine doesn't - but then we don't either!

He's getting presents/treats though :D I don't see anything weird about it!
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WHOOF! Someone has no stocking for their pet?! Unheard of!

20121218_060657.jpg
  • RevCO30
    RevCO30 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Paprika, our Shiba Inu/King Charles Spaniel mix is part of the family. She gets a stocking and a present. I bought her present before I bought my fiances present this year...oooops.
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    Guilty as charged!
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    My cats are Buddhist, and I respect that.
  • ValerieMartini2Olives
    ValerieMartini2Olives Posts: 3,024 Member
    Options
    I have a stocking for each of my cats. One says "Santa's Favorite Cat" and the other says "Dear Santa, I've Been a Very Good Kitty"
  • mrdjmo
    mrdjmo Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have doggie stockings for my two would be rude not to!!
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    We don't have stocking for
    <--- this lady, but... we don't either!
    But... she will get some turkey treats as a gift!
    Turkey! Best gift ever for an over-aged kitty!
  • Maidofmer
    Maidofmer Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    never had stockings, that I can remember anyway, but I used to make my cats outfits :) sissy suits my step dad called them lol
  • Veganniee
    Veganniee Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Of course my cat gets a Christmas stocking. And Santa fills it every year when he does the children's stockings. And yes my children are adults!! And married, and one has a child!!!

lol love this!
  • Victoria2448
    Victoria2448 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    We all have stockings!

My dog has one, knows which one is hers and opens her own presents, it's adorable. Even when I have foster pups at Christmas...they get a stocking too! My girl loves opening presesnts so much, we had to watch her at first...she was trying to open all the presents! LOL
  • coffee_rocks
    coffee_rocks Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    No pets anymore, but as a kid, I used to wrap up a few doggy treats for the family dog. I used to send my parents' dog a Christmas card each year too....
  • stasherella
    stasherella Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    So guilty. My Bella has a Stocking filled with snacks and toys for her to destroy. She is my little baby.
  • Betty_Canada
    Betty_Canada Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    My old cat has a small stocking with her name on it, shaped like a little paw, with claws, that my mom made for her, which usually had foam cat balls in it at Christmas. We never got around to making one for the new fella, and since I had to put her down in January, I can't put it up - I still miss her too much.

However, there is a badly spelled gift under the tree for "Mommee and Daddee" from Gizmo.

So, I win. My cat buys US presents. *lol*

=Betty=
    (ETA: Oh, and the adult sibling, the outlaw and the partner also get stockings... and the youngest is 30... *grin*)
  • LoveMyLife_NYC
    LoveMyLife_NYC Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Mine ended up with the biggest stocking out of anyone in our house.
  • dsjohndrow
    dsjohndrow Posts: 1,820 Member
    Options
    That's not weird; what's weird is that "i" doesn't come before "e" in the word "weird" when it's not after "c." Merry Christmas animals of the world.