Can't wait to get out of the 220's !!! 210's get ready

Options
So, this morning I stepped on the scale and I was 222 from 231 when I last weighed in October!! So excited! that I lost nine lbs! =) I'm only 3 lbs away from being out of the 220's and I havent been at that stone since freshman year of college. I can't wait! Give me about 2 weeks! =) Next stop, below 210's. I weight myself so rarely because I don't want to get discouraged. So that's why I weigh every twice a month. One in the beginning and one in the end!

I would like to have some support thatis along the same weight range as I am! anyone?

Replies

• taekwonkenpo
    Options
    Congrats on your progress. Keep it up.
  • marias2gaa
    marias2gaa Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    So, this morning I stepped on the scale and I was 222 from 231 when I last weighed in October!! So excited! that I lost nine lbs! =) I'm only 3 lbs away from being out of the 220's and I havent been at that stone since freshman year of college. I can't wait! Give me about 2 weeks! =) Next stop, below 210's. I weight myself so rarely because I don't want to get discouraged. So that's why I weigh every twice a month. One in the beginning and one in the end!

I would like to have some support thatis along the same weight range as I am! anyone?

I need to stop weighing myself everyday drives me nuts how it fluctuates think I will try to do it every 1st and 31st of the month
  • BethanyRTS
    Options
    Congratulations girl! You keep it up!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I started at 240 and this site at like 223 give or take. It's a reat feeling when you get out of the 220s, before you know it you will be in the 100s! Good Luck and you can do it.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I probably weigh myself once a week/fortnight now, but I used to only once a month.

I started at around 220lbs and am now 164, aiming for 150.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Congats on your progess. I started at 259 and I am currently at 233 and cant wait to get out of the 30's. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • LeeAnnSharkey
    Options
    congradulations. I will be glad when I reach my first milestone. I am like you I do not weigh myself daily either.