Back again..

Options
missyt78
missyt78 Posts: 62 Member
Hi there, Im new (again) and would like to make some slimming/diet buddies here on MFP.

For some crazy reason i left, and altho i have gained and lost.. im back to a heavier weight than i started with a whole year ago... :O(

I want to be slimmer and healthier.. for 2010 :O)

Hope everyone is well... and i look forward to chatting with you all soon.. add me as a friend :O)

Love and light
Nikki x

Replies

• vjh431
    vjh431 Posts: 38
    Options
    I'm starting again in far worse condition than when I did this back in 2000. Slowly but surely the weight came back fiercely and now I'm ten years older trying to do what I did as a teenager. The site has become very useful but it's no good unless you log calories daily and exercise every other day.

829127.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • cvtga
    cvtga Posts: 118
    Options
    I'm glad you're back. I hope you find success and happiness. Losing weight can be a tough challenge but it is a rewarding one. Welcome home and good luck.
  • faerygal
    faerygal Posts: 51
    Options
    well,this time last year I was 18lbs lighter!I am not pleased with myself :mad: BUT I am glad I am doing something about it.I hope we can all find the fighter in ourselves to get where we want to be!We are not the only ones,even celebrities yo yo!Lets make this year the last time we have got to lose weight.Here's to health and fitness.Keep smiling!