Just sayin...headless and torso-less photos..

Options

Replies

• mightyafrodyte
    mightyafrodyte Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    <--- Not me baby!!! I show it all!

Best Profile Pic I have EVER seen on ANY website ever. :drinker: :laugh:
  • Velum_cado
    Velum_cado Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    But it means that sometimes stuff like this happens, and it makes me lol:

mfplol_zpscb167a73.png
  • ironmonkeystyle
    ironmonkeystyle Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    <---- SEXY HOLIDAY PROFILE PIC ALERT!!!
  • _Peacebone_
    _Peacebone_ Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I am an "old timer" here at MFP but I still have never understood the bare chested, yet headless, photos of all the men. I've also never understood the huge amount of "leg crossed" leg only photos of females.

Yes I understand you're all proud and you have a right to be, but these shots seem to be meant to be "come hither". I fear that with the posts I've been reading and the influx of "pick up line" friend requests in my inbox that MFP has tuned into a new match.com.
    I agree with the OP... I don't get the torso and cleavage shots! To each their own, I guess.
  • ChrisR0se
    ChrisR0se Posts: 1,855 Member
    Options
    I just hope they never stop!! Without those sexy body shots I'd have to pay for it and it wouldn't be even half as sexy as my men and ladies mmm mm good!
  • xilka
    xilka Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    I see a lot of comments made by people talking about their supportive relationships,
    so, it doesn't seem like they're looking for love on MFP.

As for the headless pics - most of them seem more about showing what is possible, to motivate others.
    I think it's great, and I respect that some people don't want to show their faces on such a public site.
    If and when I share progress pics, I'll probably be headless too.

As far as I can tell, there are more people here talking about exercise and diet.
    But, I also don't bother reading the just-passing-the-time threads.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Really?

srs.jpg

Here's an idea. Don't worry about what other people do. Take what YOU want from this site, post the profile pictures that YOU want to, and mind your own d@mn business.

Yep, I have my legs in my picture, and? It's Christmas, and I like my socks. I'm not here to pick up people or be picked up, but if others are, so what? How is that affecting your life?

MjAxMi0wMDdmMWEyM2ViNzI5NWZh.png

I like your socks too:wink:
  • AngryDiet
    AngryDiet Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    So do we have a verdict?
  • likemeinvisible
    Options
    Some people have said I'm showing too much BASS in my profile pic! But I think I have a really cute bass, don't you?

You're just saying that so people will check out your bass.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    So do we have a verdict?

OFF with their heads!

fresh horses for the men!
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I am an "old timer" here at MFP but I still have never understood the bare chested, yet headless, photos of all the men. I've also never understood the huge amount of "leg crossed" leg only photos of females.

Yes I understand you're all proud and you have a right to be, but these shots seem to be meant to be "come hither". I fear that with the posts I've been reading and the influx of "pick up line" friend requests in my inbox that MFP has tuned into a new match.com.

Seriously, Bethany, this again? This is what we do...get over it.:drinker:
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the OP. Too many faceless chest shots. Faceless back shots needs some love too.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    I totally agree with the OP. Too many faceless chest shots. Faceless back shots needs some love too.

Yes, please.

drooling.gif
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    Options
    I understand it.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

Yo!
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Google your username and then look under pictures.
    Maybe some people would prefer not to have their pictures out for everyone outside of MFP to see.

OP despite having your profile private I know what you look like.

She's serious. This worked. And it worked on me as well.

That's it. I'm deleting my account, smashing my CPU, and throwing my cell phone into the ocean. If anybody is looking for me they're going to have to find my candlelit cabin off the grid in Wyoming
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options

1) Shots of someone without their heads attached are sexy to you? *Shudder*

2) If you are not putting up said "sexy" headless shots, it seems you would be getting those annoying FRs anyway.

LOGICK'D
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    But it means that sometimes stuff like this happens, and it makes me lol:

mfplol_zpscb167a73.png

Genius.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Options

1) Shots of someone without their heads attached are sexy to you? *Shudder*

2) If you are not putting up said "sexy" headless shots, it seems you would be getting those annoying FRs anyway.

LOGICK'D

That logic confused me too - but it's early and I have not had much coffee so I thought it was just me!
  • MemphisKitten
    MemphisKitten Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    no different than someone with a completely private profile.

^^THIS