Weirdos that have Xmas stockings for their pets?!

Options

Replies

• rciszek
    rciszek Posts: 134
    Options
    I have always had one for my pets, as they always got a gift as well. Ironically it started because we needed to keep it out from under the tree (and put it in a stocking) so they wouldn't steal it before Christmas day.....:laugh:
  • laserturkey
    laserturkey Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    No stocking for my cat, but she will get a present. She also loves to "help" wrap presents, too.
  • contingencyplan
    contingencyplan Posts: 3,639 Member
    Options
    Had stockings for our dog and two cats. But yesterday the dog was a spaz and ripped his stocking off where it was above the fireplace and destroyed it. Now no stocking for the puppy =P
  • Peasley7
    Peasley7 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    We've bought more presents for our 3 dogs than we have for any of our humans... Proud Weirdo! =)
  • tiregirl82
    Options
    My girls have stockings from Pottery Barn embroidered with their names. My husband and I don't have children, we just have fur babies. Their stockings are more like elf stockings, too. Super cute! They only get one or two toys in the stocking - not that they care or have any idea what is going on.
  • jbeverly21176
    Options
    I buy for the family animals every year. They have stockings too.
  • maab_connor
    maab_connor Posts: 3,927 Member
    Options
    i was gonna say!!! santa paws comes to my house every year. and Weasley gets us both just a lil something.
  • Amber82479
    Amber82479 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    Our little one has a stocking and I fill it with catnip toys and let her have at it on Christmas Day :)
  • LetsTryThisAgain54
    LetsTryThisAgain54 Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Definitely! We have them for our 2 pups! :)
  • madcat_wechanged
    Options
    <~PROOF! Lol
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    I got three weenie dogs and they each have their own stocking and its full of treats and toys :-)
  • Staffygirl88
    Staffygirl88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    i love my two dogs more than anyone or anything but i dont get them pressies for christmas lol. i spend a lot on them during the year, their food alone costs me more than enough! but that doesnt stop my family buying them presents :)
  • stretch0823
    stretch0823 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    sssshhh!!!! my wife will hear and we have 3 cats and 2 dogs.
  • 3LittleMonkeyMom
    Options
    sssshhh!!!! my wife will hear and we have 3 cats and 2 dogs.

Hahaha!! We have 3 dogs and a cat...they all have stockings and presents....it's crazy but we love it. :)
  • slcostel
    slcostel Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    definitely!

20121224_072423_zps83e74f67.jpg

Your Simba and my Bailey Jean have the same stocking! :)
  • My0WNinspiration
    My0WNinspiration Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    My dog has a stocking and ****load of toys for christmas!
  • Litlbeast
    Litlbeast Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    My cat and dog get turkey scraps on holidays. They can't see in color and they're big protein fanatics so, works for all of the species under my roof. ;)
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Of course!
    Gracie and Jake have stockings, already have gifts under the tree and probably Santa will be delivering more gifts when he stops by to fill the stockings. I might add that there are presents under the tree for Mom & Dad from both Gracie & Jake. Although they do have some difficulty wrapping and writing is just impossible without an opposable thumb, so they ask for help each year. 8^)

Haha. My dogs buy gifts for my stepkids. And might I say, they have great taste.

WHOOF! Someone has no stocking for their pet?! Unheard of!

20121218_060657.jpg

What a beauty. This one deserves extra presents. :smooched:
  • sunflowerhippi
    sunflowerhippi Posts: 1,097 Member
    Options
    ... stockings are not allowed in my house... my cats would eat them.

Pictures of my boys in my profile, and one on my ticker. lol

They get more presents then the kids I nanny for from me though, and from all of there grandparents. *(both mine and my husbands parents are pet people)
  • InnerFatGirl
    InnerFatGirl Posts: 2,687 Member
    Options
    Prince, Nikey and Velvet get presents :D

I include them in the card too!