Any young minded 50 yer olds out there?

Options
:bigsmile:

Replies

• KatieSchoey
    Options
    I so need some help on this end! I am a great motivator and could really use some support!
  • paledi
    paledi Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Not quite 50 but close enough!
  • ladytinkerbell99
    ladytinkerbell99 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    I am 50! Wise and young at heart!
    Welcome! :flowerforyou:
  • dawnshot
    dawnshot Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yes, I'm 50.......nearer to 51 now, but I think much younger :)
  • Daysednconfused
    Daysednconfused Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    48 (and a half - lol) here. friend request sent!
  • seabee78
    seabee78 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    52 going on 12 here. ;)

And welcome!
  • BigDnSW
    BigDnSW Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    54.61257 Years Young!
  • WOV_mom
    Options
    49 but young minded and love to laugh.... one secret to a good long life :)
  • pholbert
    pholbert Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Just turned 56. In mind I feel young. I work at a school in a active job. Being around kids helps me to feel young. Would send support your way. I am pretty much trying to maintain now. But I am going to stay on here. Sending a friend request
  • kardsharp
    kardsharp Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Yes - In dog years, I'm quite young. Feel free to add me as a friend.

Namaste, Kristine
  • gsager
    gsager Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    This is a great site! You don't have to be fat anymore if you don't want too. It's all up to you. Welcome!
  • BabyJago
    BabyJago Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 52 going on 53, but still think like I'm between 32 and 40. :smile: Welcome to the site!
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Just turned 50 in October,,don't feel it but thats what the calendar says I am..Add me if you like
  • acogg
    acogg Posts: 1,870 Member
    Options
    Age 52 here. Happy to have new friends!
  • JudyAngelman
    JudyAngelman Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I just turned 50 on Nov 28th and am now a empty nest mom, my last child is off at college. Trying to figure out who I am and what new things I will do with this new found freedom. I have lost about 60 lbs since the first of the year so I feel young again, not tired and worn out. Fifty is looking good to me.
  • Snooozie
    Snooozie Posts: 3,447 Member
    Options
    Morning!

Saw your post and just wanted to let you know everyone's welcome to join our group - the Menopausal Mad Hatters - our only "rule" is you need a great sense of humour and a willingness to support and encourage each other.... although throwing a penny in the "bail fund" is encouraged, cause we fully expect a hot flash to cause one of us to go over the edge at some poit and need bail money LOL.. and not everyone is technically menopausal OR mad btw... :bigsmile:

Oh... and just in case you decide to take a look at us and see if we fit for you? .. apparently you need to have your "safe search" filter button OFF... ;o) There are a few groups of 50+ women on MFP, if you search using "50" for a few should bring most of them up for you to check out too!

Merry Christmas ladies! :o)
  • barbie1000
    barbie1000 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I am a young at heart 59 year old! Love life and enjoy the outdoors and working out! Feel free to reqest me as a friend:)
    Barb
  • TennesseeSodaholic
    TennesseeSodaholic Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    49 --- feel free to add me :flowerforyou:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    hehe
  • glennstoudt
    glennstoudt Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    You can't lose weight and get healthier over the age of X (insert age here) is complete rubbish. I am closer to 60 than 50 and lost 50 in the last year and feel better (and younger) than I did at 40. So it is said so it shall be done...... by you!. Best of luck and stick with it, you will love it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!