CC's Biggest Loser Challenge week 14

Options
Hi everyone welcome to week 14.

New people are still welcome. Here are the rules/guidelines of the challenge.
Biggest Loser Challenge "Rules"
-everyone weighs in each week on the same day

Just like on the show
-each week the person with the highest percentage of weight loss since the last week will be our weekly Biggest Loser
-at the finale the person who has the highest percentage of weight loss since their starting weight will be Biggest Loser

Good luck everyone!

I am not tracking the challenge but I still challenge you to log your food everyday.

Replies

• cc_campbell81
    Options
    Sorry for not posting the numbers yet, my internet was down. I will post them as soon as possible.
  • pamh5555
    pamh5555 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Well, very happy with my numbers this week.

Dec 1 - Starting Weight - 215
    Today's Weight - 195
    Lost - 20lbs.

Yeah Me.
  • neenaof4
    neenaof4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I gained a little this week -- Easter killed me. CW: 174.0
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I have been down all week until this morning. This keeps happening to me every Tuesday for the past month. I might as well change my weigh in day.

Last Week: 169.4
    This Week: 169.8
    Gained 0.4 pounds.

I stepped on the scale this morning and swear it said 168.9... then I jumped on again 5 minutes later just to make sure I remembered it correctly and it said 169.8. UGH! :grumble: I tried it about 5 times in a row and it would go back down. :laugh:
  • DreeDub
    DreeDub Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Well...I had a pretty bad weekend so unfortunately I'm reporting that I gained a pound ;(

Today's weigh-in: 132.0

This week I'm back to working out (30 day shred) and running again. I haven't worked out in the last month or so...just ran!
  • augustbells
    augustbells Posts: 113
    Options
    Last week: 247
    This week: 245
    Lost: 2 lbs.
  • constancemwj
    Options
    glad to hear I'm not the only one that had a bad week... I love holidays but at the same time I hate them because I always over do it.
    I was up 2 lbs this morning a few to many chocolate eggs I'm thinking....but I'm back on track again and working out hard hopefully I'll be back and then sum by next week good luck everyone ales keep moving:drinker:
    LW145.4
    CW 147.2

180500.png
  • clheide
    clheide Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    this week's weight 152.8...that's up 0.4 pounds. up for the second week in a row... :explode:
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    So sorry this took so long! Below are last week's numbers. Congrats to neena with a .8% weight loss. Keep moving forward everyone, the weight will come off.

Name week 13 %
    constancemwj no previous week weight
    mothergoose2 no previous week weight
    Talonacat no previous week weight
    neenaof4 0.80%
    dreedub 0.76%
    elysant 0.45%
    wachugan 0.35%
    cc_campbell81 0.16%
    clheide -0.66%
    augustbells -2.49%
  • cc_campbell81
    Options
    Hi everyone. I know Easter got to a lot of us. Just don't give up and keep moving forward. Log your food and exercise and the scale will move again. Congrats augustbells, this week's winner with a .81% loss.

augustbells 0.81%
    cc_campbell81 0.62%
    neenaof4 -0.23%
    wachugan -0.24%
    clheide -0.26%
    dreedub -0.76%
    constancemwj -1.24%
    pamh5555 don't have last week's weight