It's me

Options
So I've been a lifelong fat guy, there are hilarious childhood stories about how my mother always had to have at least 6 cans of Crisco(tm) at all times. She was very good at making lots and lots of leftovers that we were supposed to eat or else she'd be unhappy.
I was in a bad car accident in 2008 and I got fatter than ever, plus struggling to learn to walk again wasn't fun being over 400 lbs.
Last year I snapped and finally started doing something about it, I'm down to 315, but I'm very solid, like a linebacker, not jiggly fat, more like "whoah, what NFL team are you on?" big.
I had always been a dancer despite my weight but there's always been moves I couldn't do due to my size.
So, that's a little bit about me.

Replies

• BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Pretty common story - you know, skipping all the boring details. Hop in and make some friends.
  • johnny2274
    johnny2274 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and congrats on your success so far. feel fre to add me if you are looking for friends.
  • NaomiJFoster
    NaomiJFoster Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    Hi! Here's to your continued and always improving good health. And put a smile in your photo!! You're in a good place now.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good job so far! The support I get from this site is pretty amazing. Feel free to add me if you like!
  • liquidpete24
    Options
    Thanks. I'll save the drama for some Kindle book I may eventually put out.
    Luckily for me I replaced a craving for grease and fat with a craving for sour fruits, I like to drink pureed tamarindo, unsweetened for example.