Coming back to MFP after being away...

Options
Well I have come back to MFP after being away. I restarted my weight loss journey right after Thanksgiving and I have done fairly well as I have lost 11.5 pounds on my own but wanted the support and motivation and I knew that this site was great at both. So here I am. But I am looking forward to getting to know others who are on the same weight loss journey.

Katie

Replies

• MsDover
    MsDover Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!
  • ChinniP
    ChinniP Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Me too just returning after a long absence! Figured I made it through the Mayan apocalypse so time to start anew! :) Best of luck to you!
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    sending a request
  • Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    If your looking for support Team Taebo is in the Building ready to support you who wants motivation and support? come join Team Taebo.
  • Onaughmae
    Onaughmae Posts: 873 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I love the positive (for the most part!) motivation that comes from this site. I really think it has helped me immensely! Feel free to add me if you like :smile:
  • returntorural
    returntorural Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Feel free to send me a friend request. I'm here everyday and rededicating myself to my efforts as well.
  • quinntendo
    quinntendo Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm also back after being away! The worst part is knowing I gained like 10 pounds since I stepped away. I'm so sick of giving up.. So hopefully we can stick to it together!
  • Mommaofsomany
    Options
    I am fairly new to this site. From what I see it will prove to be helpful in my journey as well. At first ( imagine hands on hips and eyes rolling) " I do not need help - I can do this alone".....fast forward 4 kids and almost 40 lbs heavier...here I am. This time I stand with arms wide open welcoming the support. I know I can do this - with the motivation you all give. As I am new - I have limited support - feel free to add me :-)