Newbie needing motivation and friends :)

Options
Im trying to get my heatlh on track and love motivation from outsiders. Please feel free to throw some my way and I'll return the sunshine :)

Im 23 and always looking for new ways to get and stay healthy. So any ideas let me know....Thank you

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    You might use a picture rather than the generic blue avatar.
  • YRyu
    YRyu Posts: 2
    Options
    welcom!!! :happy:
  • hnheishman1
    hnheishman1 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Yea thanks...Im still setting all my stuff up
  • superdeedooper
    superdeedooper Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add if you need a friend.
  • jecoliah87
    jecoliah87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am new as well and I want to have kids really bad but I dont want to have them until I lose 150pds because of the health risk so I am really giving it 120% this time I need outside support as well
  • allycat5723
    allycat5723 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP ladies! Please feel free to check my profile out and add me if you think I can help you out. I am standing at a 20 lb weight loss over the last two years, just recently reset my ticker to reflect my new goals and challenges.
  • hoperochelle11
    hoperochelle11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new as well :) The important thing is to stay positive and focused-don't let yourself succumb to negative thoughts if you aren't reaching your goals as quickly as you'd like (something I've been guilty of often).
  • ann3h
    ann3h Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! Im pretty new. tried this out before got busy and quit. now im back :) hopefully i'll be able to reach my goal like some of you out there :] nice to meet you all.