Replies

• drmerc
    drmerc Posts: 2,603 Member
    Options
    no doze?
  • hismommy2
    Options
    no doze?

Do they even make no doze anymore lol I don't want to stay awake, just magically melt the fat off lol. Wishful thinking huh?
  • CorvusCorax77
    CorvusCorax77 Posts: 2,536 Member
    Options
    Reading this thread made me uncomfortably aware of my *kitten* hole.
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    If pills worked do you think our society would be so fat? Really, the largest growing drug in the US is prescription pills. And yet the obesity rate is increasing.
  • mills101
    Options
    I used 'ab ripper' once in college... I never ate and my urine was an orange brown tint... and I stayed up all night. It worked but made me nervous so I quit.

Needless to say all you need is motivation
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    no doze?

Do they even make no doze anymore lol I don't want to stay awake, just magically melt the fat off lol. Wishful thinking huh?

wal mart sells "JET ALERT"

same exact thing...200 mg of clean burning caffeine
  • NordicAlien
    NordicAlien Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Nah, most things that promise weight loss are bunk. Nearly all, if not all, of them have on the packaging in teeny tiny letters: works as part of a calorie controlled diet. With the vast majority of people who want to lose weight, if they were eating a calorie controlled diet they wouldn't need the weight loss pills.

Although I have found that good-quality green tea capsules seem to give me more energy, so I can exercise more. Might be placebo effect. Friends have reported the same effect from green tea as tea, but I find the stuff vile.
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    Although I have found that good-quality green tea capsules seem to give me more energy, so I can exercise more. Might be placebo effect. Friends have reported the same effect from green tea as tea, but I find the stuff vile.

caffeine magic once again
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

caffeine magic once again
    Caffeine is definitely magic.
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    meth amphetamine, cocaine, lsd... all work great but have side effects... but what doesn't right?
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    this+would+make+a+funny-*kitten*+nope.gif+_7ab4ad58a820f206747f6de7b4f0a98f.gif
  • hismommy2
    Options
    meth amphetamine, cocaine, lsd... all work great but have side effects... but what doesn't right?

LOL. I'm still laughing. I need some crack...never seen a fat crack head lol