Pagan Mother Looking For friends :)

Options
Hello everyone <3
I'm a 29 year old mother of two looking to connect with some like-minded individuals, preferably on similar spiritual paths.
Feel free to add me if you're a pagan, heathen, hedge witch, stregarian, wiccan, hellenistic, eclectic etc. or even just open-minded and/or pagan-friendly ;) I've made the decision to actively incorporate my spirituality and beliefs into my "mundane" life , and I'm finding that now things are finally "falling into place" ;)
I'm excited to be part of this online community and look forward to meeting some wonderful people.

Replies

• Advaya
    Advaya Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm sending a request now.
  • Lyssa62
    Lyssa62 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    pagan mom and solitary witch here :) feel free to add me :)
  • karylee44
    karylee44 Posts: 892
    Options
    feel free to add me.
  • StaceyG221
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :flowerforyou:
  • peach688
    peach688 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello :D I'm extremely open minded with everything and particularly interested in learning all that you can teach me about your beliefs! So i will send a request now :D
  • mehani48
    mehani48 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hiya. I'm a nice Pagan Human with many Buddhist tendencies. Equally at home dancing round the fire or sitting Zazen.
    Feel free to add me anytime.
    Metta.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm a witch looking for some friends, too.
  • Justkeepswimmin
    Justkeepswimmin Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the haters that come out when a christian looks for like minded friends outside of their private group forums...by now there are usually at least 2 or 3 saying this is not appropriate for a public forum. Just looking for equal application here...
  • jennm72
    jennm72 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I sent a request, but anyone else can feel free to add me as well.
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    Looking for all the haters that come out when a christian looks for like minded friends outside of their private group forums...by now there are usually at least 2 or 3 saying this is not appropriate for a public forum. Just looking for equal application here...

:) That was my first thought when I saw the title. I flinched; Ah man. They're going to give her heck.

Guess not.

Hi OP! Welcome! I am not Pagan but I welcome you!
  • WitchStormLilly
    Options

:) That was my first thought when I saw the title. I flinched; Ah man. They're going to give her heck.

Guess not.

Hi OP! Welcome! I am not Pagan but I welcome you!

Haha! I really never thought about the "haters".. I suppose I've dealt with enough of them to just not care now. ;)
    Thanks for the warm welcome! <3
  • faylanskye
    faylanskye Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Blessings, I am looking for like minded pagans. I am also a vegan. If you are like minded, or not feel free free to message and or friend me.

Alyx
  • spirit1st
    spirit1st Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can add me too? I know longer practice the Wiccan religion but am very into metaphysics and energy work. Good luck on your journey!
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I haven't practiced or know the world of the Wiccan very well. In general the metaphysical teachings resonate more with me than organized religion. If there are things that work for you in this existence then I'm open to listen. Friend me if you'd like.
  • thaliaraynne
    Options
    I am also looking for other pagan mothers to be friends with
  • TCondor
    Options
    Very groovy. While I can't claim to be a practicing Pagan, I am very in tune with what I do understand of that spiritual path and am trying to learn more. My personal feelings tend to reflect the "bring your own God and/or Goddess" beliefs.

I'll send a long a friend request. Please feel free to accept or decline as the spirits move you.

Peace
  • sandrabevins
    Options
    Hi i would like t be added to your list of friends, good wishes sent to you this time of the year
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I pray this is misinterpreted, but it almost sounds like you are asking for two wrongs to make a right.

@ Original poster
    I considered Wiccan/Paganism in the past, but I believe in Christ. I hold a lot of Pagan beliefs as well and practices. I don't believe the bible is correctly interpreted a lot of times and prefer a more spiritual path without a specific religion. I would use the term "Pago-Christian", but also really I just hold a lot of views from many religions and choose my own path and spirituality. :] Nice to meet you and welcome to MyFitnessPal. It is nice to see we have a lot of people on here of different beliefs as well! Blessed Be. xo
  • Kev_witchcity
    Options
    Blessed Be, I'm a practicing, initiated Wiccan living in Eastern Massachusetts. Nice to see we're still everywhere! Would love friends who are like-minded
  • hoperochelle11
    hoperochelle11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :) I was raised Catholic, however I have always been extremely open-minded and have explored many religions/faiths as I have gotten older-my freshman year of college I even joined the WPSA (Wiccan Pagan Student Alliance). Ultimately I am more spiritual than religious-I have a deep respect for nature and have a firm belief in positive thinking and energy :)