50 pounds down in 2012! Halfway there :-)

Options
I started out the year at 240 lbs. I increased my activity unintentionally and started to lose a little weight. After seeing that it was possible, I started in earnest. In August I joined MFP and started working out at my school gym.
Now I go to the gym or power yoga at least three times a week. I eat less, but if I'm hungry, I eat. I don't deny myself food or rest days. Thanks to all of that, I am down 50 pounds overall and 33 since I started on MFP. I am down 4 pant sizes and I can finally shop in the normal section again! No more "plus size" for me :smile: I have more energy and feel better about how I look. I have a long way to go, but it feels so much more possible now that I have made it half way.

28173084_5465.jpg
This is me in April, around 240 (could be more or less, I didn't weigh myself between January and April)

28173084_2190.jpg
Me this summer

And now...

28173084_174.jpg28173084_3728.jpg
189.8 pounds! Down 50 pounds for the year!!!!

28173084_567.jpg
Merry Christmas!

Thank you MFP friends! Without your support I never would have kept it up. I am really positive about reaching my goal next year. I have a new BodyMedia Fit to help me out (thank you, Santa) and a new outlook to lead the way. If I can do this, you can too. :happy:

Serena

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!