What are you doing this Xmas Eve night?

Options

Replies

• AlayshaJ
    AlayshaJ Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    When my husband gets back from the movies with his dad we are gonna play borderlands 2 and eat steak.
  • nancycaregiver
    nancycaregiver Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Watched "It's a Wonderful Life". Now getting ready for midnight mass! Merry Christmas!
  • Play_outside
    Play_outside Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I delivered Christmas cookies to various friends and now I am going to watch some movies. Home alone and totally happy with that. Went surfing today for the first time in almost 4 months so it's been a good Christmas eve. Merry Christmas all!

And that Coquito sounds pretty amazing, I think I will have to look into making that for next year!!
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    When my husband gets back from the movies with his dad we are gonna play borderlands 2 and eat steak.

now 50% off on Steam for PC!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    I'm going back and forth between playing Super Mario 64 (got an N64 at a yard sale recently), watching junk TV, and checking on my husband...he's putting an amp in his car.
  • 3foldchord
    3foldchord Posts: 2,918 Member
    Options
    We just got home from a trip to Florida to see grandparents, then a stop in TN to see more relatives. I decorated the agave plant tonight and am now knitting stingrays.
  • Kitsada
    Kitsada Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Slept late, got groceries, made a double batch of pumpkin breads to give away... and a huge lasagna to take over to my ex'es house so we'd have something homemade and edible...(small eyeroll) with the kids... nice evening. Now I'm home listening to music and tons of wrapping, why did I buy all this stuff.... and trying to make my house look presentable as they'll be over here tomorrow. Thinkin about having some more lasagna. lol. Brandied eggnog a bit later I think, I'll be up late I'm sure, the place is a wreck.

OP sorry about your xbox... wrap your presents, it goes fast once you start, just do it.
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    Vic..is there a way on Steam to gift credits? My husband plays TF2 and wanted credits but I couldn't figure it out..so I put a fake card in his stocking and just told them to buy them himself..lol. Lame, I know.
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    Drinking a few Red Hooks, and planning on eating the cookies the kids left for Santa.
  • vice350z
    Options
    Vic..is there a way on Steam to gift credits? My husband plays TF2 and wanted credits but I couldn't figure it out..so I put a fake card in his stocking and just told them to buy them himself..lol. Lame, I know.

i think when yo go to buy a game you get the option of gifting it or buying it for yourself.
  • QueenofTrauma
    QueenofTrauma Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Doing the dispatching thing...telling Troopers where to go tonight! I really wish I was home with the kiddos, but there's always tomorrow! :-)
  • OddChoices
    OddChoices Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Lamb stew and Scalloped Potatoes for dinner with hubby kids and a friend. Pretty much a lazy day.
  • Railr0aderTony
    Railr0aderTony Posts: 6,804 Member
    Options
    Doing the dispatching thing...telling Troopers where to go tonight! I really wish I was home with the kiddos, but there's always tomorrow! :-)

I am at work also. fun fun
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Drinking wine and watching Home Alone.
  • bridgelene
    bridgelene Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I went to a gathering at a friend's house, then did a later dinner at IHOP with my grandma (tradition that we've done since I got my license ;), and now home alone watching the Christmas Eve Mass From St. Peter's Basilica, and about to finish wrapping gifts.

Then to bed, as it'll be early to rise and I didn't get much sleep last night!
  • Celeigh12
    Celeigh12 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    I ate sushi, watched Christmas movies, and am baking a cranberry caramel almond tart for tomorrow. It smells heavenly!
  • rikwaynik
    rikwaynik Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    My husband and I are cooking while my son and I are watching "It's A Wonderful Life" while I'm wrapping gifts. :))
  • vice350z
    Options
    ready for bed...eye lids are getting heavy.
  • icandowhateveriputmymindto
    Options
    Packing for Canada! woot woot
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Packing for Canada! woot woot

Love the excitement for Canada!

I'm watching food network Christmas specials, baked a cheesecake for tomorrow, baked brownies cause why not, playing on my IPad and getting ready for work in the morning!