looking for new friends and a healthy life

Options
Hi im new on here and im looking to surround myself with positive people that can help me stay on track and that shares the same goals of becoming a healthier person.

Replies

• EpitomeOfSxy
    EpitomeOfSxy Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new as well, feel free to add me :) My diary and profile is open.
  • Minki1990
    Options
    Joined yesterday, feel free to add me :smile:
  • RunningOnPurple
    RunningOnPurple Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Welcome to you all. I have significantly more to lose than all of you, but feel free to add me. I'm here everyday and in it for the long haul. :)
  • Poerava14
    Poerava14 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I would be honored if you would add me. I pledge to remain supportive and pos:smile: itive toward you.
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm also making the effort to lead a healthy lifestyle. :)
  • Kat5688
    Kat5688 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Wow, it's great that so many of you start during the holidays! Best of luck to you all.
  • Gettingthin67
    Options
    You can add me too!
  • rsharper97
    rsharper97 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I have been on here for a short time but feel free to add me. I will encourage you any way I can
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Hey, this is the hardest time of the year to start being healthy so you are already ahead of the pack. Good luck!
  • grawrrrr
    grawrrrr Posts: 336
    Options
    :) Feel free to add me!
  • BeautifulBrownButterfly
    Options
    feel free to add if you like
  • GrannySparkle
    GrannySparkle Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. :)
  • stephs491
    stephs491 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you would like to...I've been here for a little over 3 months and have lost a total of 36 pounds so far....Good luck!
  • rcolours7
    Options
    feel free to add me.

i log on everyday.....

i have new goals for 2013 after months of slacking off - looking forward to more new friends in the new year.
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    Anyone can add me if they would like. I would like to get healthy this year and actually stick to it.
  • ajadumas
    ajadumas Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have 2 girls and packed on the lbs with both pregnancies! I'm committed to making a lifestyle change (versus another diet) for me, and my girls. Feel free to add me! The support you find on MFP is definitely a key factor!
  • lunaseastar
    Options
    Have been away for awhile and would love for you to add me to your support system!
  • lunaseastar
    Options
    Hope you don't mind, but I would love to add you too! Have been out of the loop in terms of logging for quite awhile and can use some contacts. Thanks!
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    Everyone can add me, my profile and diary are open to my friends :)