Workout DVD Recommendations?

I am looking for some recommendations of good workout dvds that do not require any equipment..I have enjoyed in the past Leslie Sansone, but I want to expand from there. Thanks!

Replies

• canniecan
    canniecan Posts: 1 Member
    Joanna hall's DVDS are brillent.
  • Julian Micheals is always good!
  • samantha1242
    samantha1242 Posts: 816 Member
    Jillian Micheal's "Burn Fat Boost Metabolism" DVD requires no equipment!
  • arrawyn79
    arrawyn79 Posts: 275 Member
    Jillian Michaels Jillian Michaels Jillain Michaels! I've done her 30 Day Shred and Ripped in 30 and I LOVE her! haven't tried any of her other ones...but I've heard they're all good. They use weights in the DVD but you don't have to... they are hard enough without!
  • Perfect Abs system is great!
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    X-TrainFit At Home Workout - Women's Complete Fitness - 8 DVDs (2010) on Amazon. It's less than $30 for 8 DVDs. I've only done the circuit and the cardio disks (use them when gym is closed). The trainer is annoying but I can deal with it and once you learn the routine you can turn off sound and use your own music. WAY worth it for the cost.
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day shred was a great kickstart for me, from there I worked myself through Ripped in 30, No more trouble zones and Banish fat, boost metabolism, wich are all great but if you are new to working out 30 day shred is a good foundation.
  • jerbear1962
    jerbear1962 Posts: 1,157 Member
    If you want to look at a multitude of DVD's before you go buying them, go to YouTube and search exercise videos. There are tons on there. I stopped buying DVD's and hooked my TV to my computer and use YouTube. Always write down what ones you find though because they are sometimes hard to find the second time round.
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Equipment is not a terrible thing to have. Dyna bands are like big rubber bands and come with some videos. I might even have an extra to send you. And you can use canned foods until you work up to 3 or 5 lb weights.
  • Insanity is a good one if you like a tough workout! Zumba is great not like a work out at all!

Tools
  • bpotts44
    bpotts44 Posts: 1,066 Member
    Doing insanity right now and enjoy it. I did a couple weeks of p90x and thought it was good, but you need some free weight.
  • I think P90X is fine for women to do with or without weights just depends on what you want out of it! But Zumba is great that was where I started and now I love the challenges of better workouts. Im doing advanced cycling at the ymca and i also do group power which is a weight lifting class. One of these days I plan to do the Brazillian butt lift dvd's.