two, 4.6lb containers of protein
    one container of pre workout
    some work out clothes
    a bed cover for my truck
    window visors for my truck
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells, Yay, I am ready for a new workout!!
  • Yolanda_85
    Yolanda_85 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    i got woke up at 6 to draw weapon out of arms room and went to motor pool to stage my launcher for tomorows field problem

Thank you for your service, Merry Christmas!
  • morielia
    morielia Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Cashmere sweater, lots of great movies, some Adventure Time swag, a set of mini nerf guns to mess around with, a kinect, the Zumba kinect game, Wonderland (the board game), and a beautiful strand of pearls.
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    A food processor
    A Pastry sheet
  • Odiliawine
    Odiliawine Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    The boyfriend and I are going to exchange presents after Christmas to cash in on all the sales and we won't see family until the 30th. However, when I woke up this morning my love had created a HUGE scavanger hunt for me throughout our tiny apartment. It was absolutely adorable and better than anything material. <3
  • susybon
    susybon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    i got woke up at 6 to draw weapon out of arms room and went to motor pool to stage my launcher for tomorows field problem

thank you for your service! We do not celebrate Christmas so nothing!
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I got no presents.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    No money this year-so presents either, but I think the best gift is the one I am giving to myself of health.
    Merry Christmas all
  • TylerJ76
    TylerJ76 Posts: 4,375 Member
    Options
    We don't exchange gifts in our family

Christmas for us, is about family, and being thankful for the time we have with them...
  • EricNCSU
    EricNCSU Posts: 699 Member
    Options

Thank you man, come home safe!

I got a running store gift card from my parents for new running shoes, a RunDisney tech shirt and some assorted cool stuff from my brother and sister (including the belgian beer i'm currently enjoying).

Although, my girlfriend is flying in on friday and staying the week of new years so that's what I really care about and that's my "Christmas" this year, so it hasn't happened yet.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options

Thank you for your service and your sacrifices. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, health and safety all year-round.
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    A bag of Ghirardelli Dark Cacao. That's the material stuff. In a few more hours, the rest of my immediate family will arrive for Christmas dinner. That's all I want. It's all that really matters. Merry Christmas, everybody!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Nothing
  • AESprouse
    AESprouse Posts: 112 Member
    Options

Thank you for your service!! Have a safe and merry Christmas!!!
  • charelg
    charelg Posts: 599 Member
    Options

Thanks for you service!

I got a Polar Hrm watch..that was the main gift I wanted :)