Looking for support.....not drama !

Options
I am new to this site. I am looking for people with the same mind set that I have. I am looking for help, support and a kick in the *kitten* when needed. NO DRAMA !!!! Good sound advise is hard to find and I am hoiping I can connect with others who feel the way I do.

Replies

• Momwasix
    Momwasix Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    hi your welcome to add me.
  • sterober
    Options
    I'm on here a lot. Love to give support when and where I can! Feel free to add me! :)
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    I am with you on the no drama-feel free to add me too-welcome
  • Debbe2
    Debbe2 Posts: 2,071 Member
    Options
    You may want to try Facebook cause there's lots of drama on MFP. Only teasing you! Good luck & you picked a great site!
  • cindywomack1
    cindywomack1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am definitely drama free. :) I am on facebook, too (Cindy Link Womack)
  • SadKitty27
    SadKitty27 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in losing weight - feel free to add. I don't care much for drama either.
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.Don't like drama myself.I haven't been on here long,but I already found some supportive and encouraging people.Which is what I need.Welcome to My fitness pal :)
  • Boise_Mel
    Boise_Mel Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    No drama lama here!! Feel free to add me! I'm always looking for some mutual support! :)
  • gettinhealthy414
    Options
    Not new to the site but I have never posted on the message boards before. I am restarting my weight loss challenge and have a long way to go. Looking for some support because I can't seem to do this on my own.
  • athenaheim
    athenaheim Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Hello. I hate the drama as much as you. Feel free to add me. I am on daily.
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    DL.jpg
  • RobynMWilson
    RobynMWilson Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    No drama here! Just support and tough love when needed lol Feel free to add me! :)
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    DL.jpg
    Freaking awesome. Now for some reason I wanna watch Napoleon dinomite
  • smileyII
    smileyII Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.