just joined!! looking for accountability partners!

Options
Hello! I;m Lisa, and I'm hoping to find friends here for support and accountability.
I just signed on, and I'm really hoping to drop some pounds and start eating healthy again.My husband and I both struggle with overeating and have put on quite a bit of weight since getting married 3 years ago.

I am hoping this site will help give me the support I need, and that I can support others on their journey too!
thanks!! Lisa:smile:

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: CONGRATS ON JOINING! I WILL SEND A FRIENDSHIP OFFER FOR SUPPORT & ENCOURAGEMENT.
  • LosingExtraLyssa
    Options
    Welcome to the club!!
    The first step is joining which you already did :)) this is such an amazing website your going to love it! Add if you want I love to support people and to give advice and lots od encouragement!!

Lissa
  • Firefighterwife
    Options
    I too, need encouragement and accountability partners. My husband has tried myfitnesspal and has lost at least 30 pounds and looks good. If only it was that easy for me! I will encourage and hold you accountable and hope you will do the same!
  • nurselisamarie
    Options
    thanks, I appreciate the feedback, so quick too! tomorrow is a new day!
  • JHahn7837
    JHahn7837 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    The more the merrier! Friend request me if you want.
  • nurselisamarie
    Options
    thanks! I'm new to this, whats the best way to connect with others and be accountable???
  • CelebrateLife
    CelebrateLife Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We are here to support and motivate each other :)
    Let's support each other on this remarkable journey!!

Good Luck!!!