Looking for supportive friends and motivators.

Options
The title pretty much says it all. Also non judgemental friends. I am doing the 90day visalus challenge and I have seemed to catch some crap for that. I have a open food diary and I log everyday. I am very supportive and I will help movtivate.

Replies

• kaitgettingfit
    Options
    Add me if you'd like :)
  • RoseDarrett
    RoseDarrett Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Add me as well.We all need motivation :)
  • melanielb8273
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. Like it was already said we all need motivation and support
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too.
  • JDAlder
    JDAlder Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Add me as well if you like. I'm very supportive and love to meet active members of MFP! :D
  • lynda155
    lynda155 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Add me... I can motivate and give high fives and Congrats! :smile: :bigsmile:
  • jason10012
    jason10012 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    you can add me as well, I'm on everyday.
  • lp91413
    lp91413 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me, i am on daily and love to give support and motivation to those who also give!
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Add jofjltncb6. He's RIDICULOUSLY motivational, and never, ever judgemental!

He's the best!!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    Add jofjltncb6. He's RIDICULOUSLY motivational, and never, ever judgemental!

He's the best!!

^this
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    Not everything you read on the forums is true. These last couple of posts are reminders of this.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Not everything you read on the forums is true. These last couple of posts are reminders of this.
    He's very modest, but he truly is the most motivational friend on my list. Without him, this journey would be so much harder.
  • RebbeccaCr
    Options
    Hi my name is Rebbeccca and I am looking for any one can be a supportive and a help keep me on track and keep my focus on my goals thank you :)
  • KazSmith68
    Options
    I'm not judgemental, I'm very supportive to all my friends & who ever wants to add me feel free. My diary is also open I feel it makes you more aware of what you eat as others can view it. It seems the fairest way to share if you view theirs. :smile:
  • dinosnopro
    dinosnopro Posts: 2,179 Member
    Options
    oooo, me. add me.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    I would just say don't give up. It will never be as bad/hard as it is right now in the beginning. It all gets easier and FUN from here.
  • FaceOfBear15
    FaceOfBear15 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Canada reporting in. I too, am looking for motivation. Feel free to add me!
  • travlinjess
    travlinjess Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I also need friends for support and motivation on here! Sending you a request now!
  • RonJr88
    RonJr88 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    You can add me. We all need the help to stay motivated in this journey.
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi! We're in a similar starting place weight place weight wise! I've lost 17 lb but still have about 10 more to go....feel free to add me if you'd like.