What fools do you blame for making you fat?

Options
who or what is to blame for getting you in the shape your in now?

Replies

• robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuu-rJRpbZncSRcmKHwIctRtP3XDZ5I8k6EhivwdduuTNmcJshIg
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That'd be me!
  • kathyms13
    kathyms13 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    We made us big fat pigs and only we can turn us into beautiful people again
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    i think its what they inject animals with
  • GypsysBloodRose26
    GypsysBloodRose26 Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    It is my fault and no one else's that I am fatty! But when I am healthy I will be able to say that I am to blame for that aos well! Along with all my MFP supporters!
  • BorderlineAngel
    Options
    depression
  • marinebiologist_girl
    Options
    depression
    Not the cause of my weight gain certainly but definitely the cause of how long it took me to get off my lazy *kitten* and make the change. So glad that I stopped listening to my own complaints and did.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That'd be me!

This. It's called accountability, my friend.
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Other than Myself...I would have to say that I found out I am severly sensitive to wheat, dairy, and certain meats. I gained 10 pounds by eating them two days this week, that's how sensitive I am..I didn't watch it as close with my pregnancies and gained 100s and when I watched my intake carefully it slowly came back off over 2 yrs.
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    The fool I blame is me! The food I blame is sweets! But again it was this fool who ate the sweets all the time!
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    if you are blaming someone else, you aren't ready to do anything about it yet.
  • Cyndi1
    Cyndi1 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    me.....or contentment.... now its about me to make the changes.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I blamed my ex, and it was true.
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Only have myself to blame :)
  • MsMelissaG
    MsMelissaG Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    myself
  • postrockandcats
    postrockandcats Posts: 1,145 Member
    Options
    Apathy and gluttony. So, me. And I'm sure as hell giving me credit for digging myself out with dedication, diligence and self control. ;)
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options
    That'd be me!

Yep. I've been over-training on the fork and spoon bicep curls.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    who or what is to blame for getting you in the shape your in now?

The shape I am in right now?? my Mfp friends, my good friends at Nike and my ' off line ' friends who invested heart and soul to make me better.
  • george29223
    george29223 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    ya know i asked that because if you talk to people in general that arnt serious about losing weight they do blame other things, but once you some here and want to lose you hold yourself accountable
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    I got to my highest weight when I was locked up and I did it just to see how fat I could get (I was bored). In addition to the food that the jail served us (which was a whole lot of starchy carbs), we could order food on commissary so I would order donuts, mac n cheese, ramen, honey buns, every kind of chocolate and candy you could imagine, cookies, hot chocolate, etc. I did this when I was on 23/1 which is where you spend 23 hours a day in your cell and I managed to gain 10lbs in 15 days. Don't even try to say it was water weight, because I was eating over 5,000 calories a day and clearly I wasn't burning much more than my BMR considering I would lie in bed and eat for 23 hours every day.