Looking for supportive friends and motivators.

Options
2»

Replies

• annepage
    annepage Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me as well. :)
  • Bells5001
    Bells5001 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    The title pretty much says it all. Also non judgemental friends. I am doing the 90day visalus challenge and I have seemed to catch some crap for that. I have a open food diary and I log everyday. I am very supportive and I will help movtivate.

What is the 90 day visalus challenge?
  • Xoxo_Vero419
    Xoxo_Vero419 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Super motivated friend here!! Anyone feel free to add i will be on daily and love new friends! We can do this!!
  • SugafreeNsweet
    SugafreeNsweet Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    add me if you'd like
  • kshaikh1991
    kshaikh1991 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    add me if u like
    m struggling 2 lose 15 kilos hre
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, anyone...we can all use more supportive friends! :)
  • sheldonvaughn
    Options
    Oh man feel free to add me. I just joined yesterday and I really could use some people to talk with. I just started a 12 week diet / body building plan that requires no added sugars or fats, only lean proteins, and complex and fibrous carbs. I am trying to lose 20 pounds before I go to the coachella music festival. Right now I am 6'1 @ 215 pounds. I have weighed as much as 260 and as little as 195 in the past 2 years, so I've definitely struggled with some different crash diets etc. I am a great motivator, looking for people to do the same.
  • chanvi
    chanvi Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi.. Welcome and fell free to add me if you wish :happy:
  • sheldonvaughn
    Options
    What's the 90 day visalus challenge? 90 days is a long time! How far in are you as of today?
  • matti07
    matti07 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Add me, too. Also curious about the 90-day thing...
  • DAMETRE
    DAMETRE Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Anyone looking for supportive friends and motivators feel free to add me!!
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Add me, i'm here every day and I try to keep track of all of my friends and help keep them on track for their goals.
    Also, I have the body by vi shakes but I don't use them regularly.
  • hoperochelle11
    hoperochelle11 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You may add me if you like! :) We all need positive support and motivation to reach our goals :)
  • karaherron
    Options
    Would love to get involved! I am 40lbs in to my 100lbs. loss goal. Motivation has been key for me! I have been on myfitnesspal for a while, and have never clicked on the community. How do you add people? Anyone feel free to add me!
  • mallika85
    mallika85 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I am looking for supportive motivators as I lack motivation. I lost 12lbs last year with my fitness pal and have gained it all back :(
  • AmberSpamber
    AmberSpamber Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Likewise. Add me if you like.