new...

Options
Hi, I am new to this. Well not new to dieting...just new to this site. I have done this many times, but with no success. This site actually looked interesting and fun....so I guess here I go again. Wish me luck world!

Replies

• jcruzin
    jcruzin Posts: 6
    Options
    Welcome to MFP Jules!
    I'm very new to the site as well, today is my 2nd day dieting and so far so good!

Good luck to you!!
  • hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    It's not dieting - it's a new way of life!
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    It's not dieting - it's a new way of life!

Good way to look at it.
  • EmilysMommy
    EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I joined this site in february and I absolutely love it, I am on here every day to log my food and exercise. I really hope that you njoy MFP! and Good Luck with the weight loss! I have tried alot of different diets and nothing ever worked for me either, I have been on here for about 5 weeks and I have lost 5 pounds so far, but I am learning to do this the right way and not the fast way! Good luck to you again
  • CoachJ77
    CoachJ77 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I call it a "lifestyle change" :smile: Good luck and kick butt!
  • cagriffith
    Options
    Jules, I am new too, 2nd day and I am finding it very interesting and amazing especially in the foods that are listed in the Food Tracker. It makes the hardest part for me easy!! Yay!!! Now for the exercise, that is my real down fall. Like you, I have been dieting unsucessfully for a long time. I need a monitoring system and this may work. Good Luck! Carol