Newbie - needs friends to join the journey (50lbs to lose)

Options
Hello
I just discovered myfitnesspal and I like it very much. I somehow managed to get myself at an all-time weight high - and would like 2013 to be the best, healthiert and slimmest year ever :-)
I made some progress over the last months, started walking and exercising, but now I really need to watch my diet, as I love food (Especially pizza)....
I would be happy if some of you would befriend me, as losing weight is so much more fun together...
best

Replies

• Emma_GetFit
    Options
    You can add me, I've been trying to lose weight for 2 years now but never had the will power to do it. I've finally found it and I've lost 8lbs already since middle of November. I've got another 72 to go and I get married next November so I'm really determined this time!

Feel free to add me :) and good luck with your weight loss!
  • teddine
    teddine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Dear Emma
    this is so inspirational - 7 pounds!... I start right now... So I hope soon, that I will also have some progress to report...
  • StrongLife
    StrongLife Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    I'm in this for the long haul and check in daily. Here's to you and your journey!
  • lp91413
    lp91413 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! you can add me if you like, i have about 50 pounds to lose and am really focusing on changing my perspective on food and exercise. ready to make this a lifestyle and not a diet
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome abroad. My name is Alicia and I have lost 32lbs so far, still got a long way to go around 70lbs so if you wish to add me feel free, if not good luck on your journey :bigsmile:
  • Lconsla
    Lconsla Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! I have the same amount to lose and I log everyday. I'll send you a fr :)
  • o58598
    o58598 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. I am turning 50 in August and would like to loose about 100 lbs. I am not sure that I can do that safely by August but want to have put a good dent in it before I get there. Please Push Me.
  • o58598
    o58598 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Great Job. keep it up!
  • JUP1T3R
    Options
    You can add me if you'd like.
  • alcski
    alcski Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, everyone. I am new to this site. I am hoping it keeps me in check and accountable for my exercising and working out. I am also looking to make some friends and have an online support system. :smile:

Alicia
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard. I think you'll find a multitude of helpful friends on MFP and I'd be happy to be one. Feel free to add me.
  • chanvi
    chanvi Posts: 26
    Options
    Hi.. Feel free to add me if you wish :happy:
  • PrettyMindy14
    PrettyMindy14 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • victorialynnwillis
    Options
    Hi my name is Victoria and I have 59 more pounds to lose.I have already lost 20 lbs since Sept so I know you can do it . Just don't give up! I'm pretty new here too and looking for friends too so feel free to add me.I'm on here everyday and I am determined to lose this weight :)
  • suttercm
    suttercm Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Looking to add some new friends for the new year so feel free to add me. Have lost 50 lbs so far and have 30 more to go.
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    You can add me too! Well everyone can add me! Good luck to everyone!
  • cnelson1974
    cnelson1974 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well. I need to lose another 71. :D
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You can add me too :) My Highest was 195.5lbs im currently at 177lbs and wanna be at 150lbs by my birthday and 135lbs before next new years :)
  • tm4mulator
    tm4mulator Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me as well...newbie also
  • Poetry_In_Pics
    Options
    Hi there!

You're going to love MFP... it's a great site! Sounds like you have great goals for 2013! :smile: