If you had $75 for fitness, what would you purchase?

Options
I have $100 from Christmas and I want to use it for workout supplies: weights, juicer, workout clothes, heart rate monitor (although I have a body bugg that is okay, I think it would help even more)

I don't know what to purchase for myself. What would you pick? If something else, let me know because I could use the ideas! I don't have a lot of stuff besides DVDs and Video Games to exercise with because we don't have a lot of money. xo I also want to start a new routine with lotssss of squats for now, so any equipment/weights that would be good for that would be nice. :]

Replies

• deniseblossoms
    deniseblossoms Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love my personal blender. Use it every day. A must have is a scale for weighing your food. You could probably get both of those for just around $20.

As for exercise equipment for me around my house I have a medicine, bosu and stability ball, weighted jump rope and weighted hula hoop.

Have fun spending your $$$! Just look for what interests you and you think you can stick with:)
  • SideSteel
    SideSteel Posts: 11,068 Member
    Options
    A food scale.
  • monty619
    monty619 Posts: 1,308 Member
    Options
    running shoes and a jumprope.
  • BarackMeLikeAHurricane
    Options
    Food scale, protein powder, pre work out supplement
  • celial1105
    celial1105 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    New shoes... or kettlebells... undecided.
  • bf43285
    bf43285 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    By far my favorite purchas is my Polar FT4! I would agree on the food scale, cheap and effective.
  • dhakiyya
    dhakiyya Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    one of those cage things that you do squats in (has to be one I can also use for pull ups), a full weight barbell and some extra weights

oh wait, 75 dollars.... well that's my wish list anyway, I'd put my 75 dollars towards that.

I live in Bahrain so can I have 75 Bahraini dinars instead? The're quite a bit bigger than dollars...
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    I would keep an eye on Craig's list and buy good weights for cheap.
  • mandy_lynn
    mandy_lynn Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    I would agree with others on the food scale and I'd probably grab a kettlebell.
  • DontStopB_Leakin
    DontStopB_Leakin Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    Food scale and weight plates.
  • Alliwan
    Alliwan Posts: 1,245 Member
    Options
    Heartrate monitor
  • EatClean_WashUrNuts
    EatClean_WashUrNuts Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I'm confused.... Is it $75 or $100?
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Brazil butt lift!
  • vmcshannon
    vmcshannon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Time with a coach so they can help me figure out what to do with the stuff I have at home!
  • xoyasminxo
    Options
    I would buy a sandbag from medved. Or a lebert . Or some heavier dumbbells. Highest i have now is 8lbs.
  • ChaiSpyce
    Options
    Fitbit One
  • foodie99
    Options
    A heart rate monitor and a food scale. Or, personal training sessions.
  • jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    A food scale.

I second that! and either a treadmill or elliptical from a thrift store or craigslist
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    Food scale, and either dumbbells or resistance bands for your at home videos you have..
  • gingerveg
    gingerveg Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    A monthly pass to my yoga studio (although a monthly unlimited pass is a little more than that).