I lost my way but now im back !

Options
looking for some new friends to support me in my weight loss journey once again .. after a year of being part of MFP i lost over 25 lbs to only gain back 9 recently Having PCOS doesnt help fight the bulge either and my motivation went downhill :/
Help me so i can help you . we are all in this together .

sw 194
cw 174
gw 130-140
NEW ME FOR THE NEW YEAR .!!!! plus the hubby promised a $500 shopping spree
I know I can do this !!!! Add me so we can all support each other ..

Replies

• NaomiL9
    NaomiL9 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I could use the motivation too! Maybe we can motivate each other :)
  • welshwoofer
    welshwoofer Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I. am another one that has wobbled recently and need to get back on the straight and narrow. I lost 26 lbs and was at my target weight of 133 lbs and December has been a nightmare for both food and exercise. my dog has been ill and so that's been at least an hour of activity a day gone and Christmas has taken its toll.
    I'm staying with my family until tomorrow and then return home to normality and control again _ Hurrah!!!!
    I'll weigh in on Friday and start again then with a new target weight.
    Good luck!!!
  • fullofhope76
    Options
    I have about 50 pounds I want to lose in a year. I could use the motivation too!
  • wonderwoman1974
    wonderwoman1974 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'll add you. I too lost my way...and am back again :) It definitely helps to have that support to keep you on track! I am watching myself now, but my start date is 1/1, I am setting a short term 12 week challenge for myself and then will continue on from there ;)
  • mississippi1966
    Options
    I did the same thing, but worse! I was on mfp last year and lost 18 pounds. After a super fun summer of drinking and eating I gained everything back...plus 2 pounds. I have been so scared to step on the scale because of the disappointment. But I did a few days ago and faced reality. I am now 190 pounds and need to lose 40. Today is the first day of the rest of my life and i AM going to do it this time. I could use the support of friends as well! I am wondering how often I should weigh myself. Some people say everyday, while others insist that once a week is the best.
  • MelissR75
    MelissR75 Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I lost 36lbs earler this year but since summer ended I've totally slacked off; enough so that my pants are not agreeing when I go to button them! lol
    Here is to gettin back at it!! We got this (:
  • gino715
    gino715 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Me to, starting today..you can do it
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Great I'll join you in this 12 week challenge .. . Ill start counting the days 1/1 :)
    IM ready , IM pumped Lets do this .
  • vanessa194
    vanessa194 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Thank you all that have replied and accepted me in your motivational circle .. 2013 is another year to shine !!!
    If you feeling down IM HERE !!!
  • Serendipityunt
    Serendipityunt Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I've gained 10 pounds in the last month and a half, from 148 to 158. I know what it's like to slip! Good luck and I wish you the very best in 2013!
  • wonderwoman1974
    wonderwoman1974 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! 1/1 it is!!!