Ladies who are 200+ pounds

Options

Replies

• LetsGetFitMama
    Options
    I am approx 230 and 5'7 and could use same pals in the same situation, or ones who been on this journey with advice! Motivation is needed always, feel free to add me as well
  • Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Well I joine MFP one year ago - and really have done nothing - I am still at the same weight - I guess I need more 'self' control -

After reading some of the other posts here - I feel ashamed that I didn't try harder to stick to it... I am would guess I am the oldest person here... 66 ...

Everyone here has given me hope - I am really happy/proud to see how many have been so successful... I want to join the crowd of 'losers!!'

:happy: :happy:
  • JaseyMakesHerMove
    Options
    I had a high weight of 245 and am currently around 233ish, so not much of a loss, but I've just began again. I'm 5'6. Anyone can feel free to add me. :D Good luck on all your journeys.
  • Heather1899
    Heather1899 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Not sure if I count. I am 190 pounds, but I used to weigh 312 so I understand.
    Right now I am focused on maintaining & strength building, but I would love to find people who can relate to where I have been.
  • ctroxell2004
    Options
    I am 189...was over 200 have lost in the last year but kinda quit dieting...

I am really interested in finding someone to talk to on a regular basis about this stuff and hopefully can help keep me motivated!

Feel free to add me :)
  • chellegal
    chellegal Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    207 pounds and really nice pants I got for Christmas last night from hubby are too tight. Now have to decide - do I put them with the rest of the clothes I can't wear anymore, or even worse the new clothes I could never wear but swore I'd loose a couple of pounds and wouldn't need to return, or go ahead and exchange them so at least I'll have decent clothes to wear while I'm fat???

Tired of weighing more and more... sigh.

Starting changes today! Will loose 40 pounds!
  • blissfulbutt
    Options
    anyonecan add me. just found out I weigh 230,I need to lose like 100lbs ****
  • gettinhealthy414
    Options
    I am starting over at 260 lbs. I need to be down to at least 179 to have my BMI where it should be for my height. Seems overwheleming to be starting over AGAIN but I am ready to commit to this.
  • virginiadavis9803
    virginiadavis9803 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am currently 257 pounds, and would like to see 150 in the future. I have a hard time with commitment on weightloss, an absolutely no support system. I will def need all the help I can get. This is my first time on here or anything like it. So sign me up.
  • Bobanji
    Bobanji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm new at this and starting at 220lb. Hoping to lose weight in 20lb increments until i get to at least 160lbs.
  • Bobanji
    Bobanji Posts: 79 Member
    Options
  • mrshill2007
    mrshill2007 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I am currently 272 lbs and I will be starting over...

SW 272 LBS
    GW 180 LBS

I just have to take it one day at a time.... I lost myself through some trials and tribulations but I am back to win against this weight problem....:grumble:
  • TreeHugger2013
    TreeHugger2013 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)

I started over 200 lbs but working my way to be under 200! :)
  • AlichiaMJohnson73
    AlichiaMJohnson73 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I had Gastric Bypass Surgery in Oct of this year so I'm almost 3 months post op. My journey is a little different but I'm still here as encouragement! :blushing:
  • victorialynnwillis
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I get on everyday.:happy:

Sw:253

Cw:233

Gw:165
  • in the 250's, I just joined today and im not really sure how this works? I guess some friends would be great, as well as any helpful advice?
  • DoingitWell
    DoingitWell Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm close to 260...but not for long!
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    5'11'' and over 200 - have been since I was about TWO years old! Ha!! In my adult life, I probably will ALWAYS be over 200 pounds... but happy, healthy, and wise!!!!
  • chocl8girl
    chocl8girl Posts: 1,968 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!! :flowerforyou:

My starting weight about 3 years ago was 276 (at one point, I was 298)
    Current weight: 169
    First goal weight: 150
    After that, I will re-evaluate.
  • BadAzzBea
    Options
    Mhm..