Newbie - needs friends to join the journey (50lbs to lose)

Options
2»

Replies

• WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You can add me I have 56 lbs left to lose.
  • jparks341
    jparks341 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, a journey like this is better with friends. I'm on daily supporting and motivating my MFP buddies and they return the support and motivation. I also love pizza, the perfect food! But I work it in and balance it with my workouts. Feel free to add me as a MFP buddy. To a bright and cool 2013!
  • Dani_wants_to_be_fit
    Options
    Hey welcome to the group =) I've lost 44lbs and a lot thanks to this website, just stay with it and you will reach any goals you set for yourself. Feel free to friend request me.
  • rupertocano
    Options
    You can add me if you like. I've already lost 10lbs and 15 more to go (im like, yeahhhuhh) lol
  • Crystalclear22
    Options
    I will add you! I lost 17 lbs in 2012 with MFP, and have a goal to lose another 12 lbs in 2013. I'll be opening up my diary and working hard this year to eat more proteins, complex carbs, and less sugar. I work out in the gym with weights 3 days a week, and do a lot of cardio by walking my dog and doing Agility training with her (it's more of a workout for me than it is her I think). If anyone needs some support, feel free to add me. :)
  • tiffyt2003
    Options
    You can add me. Im trying to lose 50 pounds by August for my 30th birthday