Options
    Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
    Oreos

Whatchu Talkin' Bout?

4148830036_tumblr_lmlwttWudc1qzwnso_answer_3_xlarge.jpeg
  • PomegranatePriestess
    PomegranatePriestess Posts: 2,455 Member
    Options
    Someone said Starbucks: Me too. Their coffee tastes burnt to me.

Also, I have never had a Krispy Kreme donut in my life, and probably never will. For years people were raving about them, but we didn't have any locations in my area. They opened up a couple of locations here, and people were waiting in line for half an hour... I couldn't care any less. Some people I know could eat 12+ of them in one sitting, especially when they were fresh. :noway: Again, not a draw for me. (Funny, at least one of those locations here has gone out of business.)
  • stargazer008
    Options
    Peanut anything
    Nutella
    Pumpkin pie
    Sugary abominations aka soda/pop
    Very sweet coffee drinks
    White bread
    Most seafood
    Anything too oily/fatty like chips (they make me feel a bit sick)
  • Cali212
    Cali212 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Brussel sprouts. I have tried cooking these disgusting thing 5 different ways and they're all gross. Not only do they taste horrid but they smell horrid too!

Peppermint salt water taffy

Milk chocolate. I love chocolate but now that I've acquired a taste for dark chocolate, milk chocolate just doesn't do it for me.

You're overcooking the sprouts.
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    Pumpkin pie. It just doesn't do a thing for me.

same for me

as well as:
    cake
    nutella
  • Clemsonlkg
    Clemsonlkg Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Doughnuts. I like them, but for some reason I have always been able to refuse them.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    That food that everyone else loves, but looks at you like you have three heads when you refuse.

My company is quite varied, so the one food [dish] I simply can not and never will partake of - is shark. No shark meat. No shark fin. It's just - a no!!!

A staple for them and is even a delicacy for others - but for me - uh uh. I'd rather eat puffer-fish lol
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! BLECH! Especially the movie theater kind...that horrible butter smell makes me want to...well blech!
  • Deedsie
    Deedsie Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    BEEF... it's what's disgusting.

Seriously, I cannot even stand fake beef like Boca Burgers and I once tried a steak that my husband claimed was divine and nearly didn't make it to the restroom to cast up my accounts. :noway:
  • 5stringjeff
    5stringjeff Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Bananas. I had to take banana-flavored medicine as a child, and I can't stand the taste of them now.

And, a couple others that were already mentioned: pumpkin pie and mushrooms.
  • Ivey05131980
    Ivey05131980 Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Any kind of fruity pie...
  • mlclarke22
    mlclarke22 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    cheese..of any type..i know..but it is disgusting! i absolutely hate everything about it..ive tried and i just cant do it!
  • Maggie_Pie1
    Maggie_Pie1 Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    chocolate. I used to be a chocoholic, but the last few years, I don't crave it at all.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    bacon
    pie
    celebratory cakes
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Donuts, cakes, cookies, or any sweets made with lots of sugar.

Grape soda, reminds me too much of Dimetapp.

Alcohol.

Fried food.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,688 Member
    Options
    Any food I don't like.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 28+ years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Popcorn! BLECH! Especially the movie theater kind...that horrible butter smell makes me want to...well blech!

My mom can't stand the taste or smell of butter. People always act like she's crazy.
  • Illona88
    Illona88 Posts: 903 Member
    Options

My mom can't stand the taste or smell of butter. People always act like she's crazy.

Can't stand it either.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Bacon
  • MrsBikiniBound
    Options
    Ketchup and mayo- and when they are mixed together.... My condiment nightmare!