TapOut Workout

Options
Hello All,

Has anyone tried this new workout.. I know p90x,and shaun T WORKOUT BUT ANYINE HAVE SUCCESS WITH THIS?

Replies

• ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

Has anyone tried this new workout.. I know p90x,and shaun T WORKOUT BUT ANYINE HAVE SUCCESS WITH THIS?

I'd say it's just a refurbished version of p90x.

those programs work fine for out of shape people. but if you want to get stronger or bigger, you'd be better off lifting weights.
  • taso42
    taso42 Posts: 8,980 Member
    Options
    I heard wearing the tshirts and watching passionately watching MMA fights is just as effective as actually doing the workouts.
  • ilovedeadlifts
    ilovedeadlifts Posts: 2,923 Member
    Options
    I heard wearing the tshirts and watching passionately watching MMA fights is just as effective as actually doing the workouts.

nothing gives you biceps faster than a tapout tshirt, affliction hat and a cold beer in your hand.
  • Retrofitnessmike
    Options
    hahahaha....Yea i figured
  • rucks20
    rucks20 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    I have it and will start it the first week of February after I finish up TurboFire!! Super excited to start!!
  • tiggern24
    tiggern24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I have seen huge improvements with my body and muscle tone with TapouT XT. I have completed the program twice and it is always fun!!
  • tiggern24
    tiggern24 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have it and will start it the first week of February after I finish up TurboFire!! Super excited to start!!

I love TapouT XT!! How did your first month go??