Those stuck working... what did YOU accomplish today?

Options

Replies

• GeekGirl23
    GeekGirl23 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    Watched 2 movies
    Went out to lunch with a coworker (30 mins)
    Spent way to much time on MFP and Facebook
    Worked on my personal 2013 budget
  • Going4Lean
    Going4Lean Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I caught up on my youtube subscriptions
    Read some forums on MFP

I came to work and someone always used to tell me that clocking in was 90% of the job.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Was told I have a floating holiday to useby the end of the year!!!! :) I'm a social worker, so we are busy bees with FULL voicemail boxes :)
  • Katy_G2013
    Katy_G2013 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I've browsed MFP...

I'm the only Sales Rep here today -- so I have single-handedly run the sales floor and taken all customer calls/complaints and dealt with them all by myself.
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I sent out X-Mas thank you cards to friends and family using the company postage machine, increased my adventure quest level from 124 to 125 and chatted on various fitness blogs.

It's been a busy day!
  • harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    Pretty much nothing. There was maybe 15 people in the office (out of 100+) this morning and it's down to about 6 now. We are in blizzard conditions now so most people decided to just not come in, which means nothing for me to do.

Where are you located?
  • Christabelle79
    Christabelle79 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Morning Numbers
    Answered 3 phone calls
    Updated my profile in MFP
    Introduced myself in MFP
    Responded to posts in MFP
    Texted hubby
    Facebook
    Finalized 10 cases
    Drank a boatload of Mio Water
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    My dealership decided we wanted to move all of the new/used inventory indoors or as close to as possible so we could plow the lot today.

I also haven't worked since 12/17 thanks to vacation days so I got a little bit caught up on the used car inventory, which I more or less manage.

My biggest contribution of the day was an hour and a half spent snow-brooming snow off of vehicles and then digging quite a few (probably 25-30 cars) out from 2+ foot snow drifts caused by the lot already being plowed some before the cars could be moved. I most definitely got a solid cardio workout in!
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Sent 11 emails, redid a vinyl banner set for one of our venues, wrote an art magazine listing for an upcoming exhibition, completed a 'Coming Events' ad for 7 newspapers (2 each to finish out the year), did 3 digital billboards, finished 3 ads for an upcoming theater performance show book, searched for outstanding bills that seem to have been missed by accounting, checked the department's postal mail 3 times, made a draft of an ad for a texas travel magazine that will run in March and filled out my new beneficiary form since our company is changing insurance carriers again. Then had lunch and walked for 3 miles, not jack after lunch..... yet.
  • Nimadi486
    Nimadi486 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    MFP, job searching, looking up recipes...
  • maqsmj
    maqsmj Posts: 697
    Options
    BSing from the morning and drank 2 cups of coffee
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    watched chris rock bigger and blacker....wrote a few reports....browsed here and that's about it \m/
  • conidiring
    conidiring Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Got caught up on my food log for the last for days! Yay for down time at work!! Plus, lurking in the forums...
  • halejr23
    halejr23 Posts: 294
    Options
    So far I have managed to not fall asleep but .... *zzzz* ... Huh??
  • KenziesFrenzies
    KenziesFrenzies Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Half the office is out today.. I'm all alone in my office (of usually 3 people). Haven't. Done. Anything.
  • Tracy_03311981
    Options
    I'm covering for our receptionist today so.....
    I did some of my work
    Made some paper snowflakes for the Sandy Hook Elementary School
    Opened the mail
    Sorted the Mail
    Ate lunch......that's about it
  • oceanamy2287
    oceanamy2287 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    The only thing I accomplished today was a run this morning! Other than that, I've been COMPLETELY unproductive! LOL!
  • Sarah1023
    Sarah1023 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Mostly unproductive day for me, but can't stay off MFP for the life of me. Might be much more productive if I would make myself LOL
  • ZombieFoodSlayer
    Options
    Nurse and healthcare...its a 24 hour gig!! Information technology everyday helping nurses in
    long term care implement electronic medical records...quick walk breaks to make my new
    fit bit zip happy with 10,000 steps!!
  • kotersmom
    kotersmom Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I made it into work after an 8-10 snowfall last night! That's an accomplishment! But having a Jeep helps lol!

Haven't done a thing since I got here because we are soooo slow today due to the weather.