30 Day Shred Complete w/ pics

Options
Hi all,
I just wanted to share this with you all.
I completed 30ds this morning, and I could not be happier with the results. 16.5" & 8.2lbs lost. Keep in mind that I started this at the beginning of November and just finished, meaning I went through the holidays, and I still did it!!!! I hope these pictures encourage some of you, even if it's only one person.

Here is a link to my pictures, I hope this works.
30ds%20Before%20and%20After[img][/img]

Replies

• mfrkorey
    mfrkorey Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful! Congrats!
  • lovelyladyJ21
    lovelyladyJ21 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! =)
    How do you feel!??
  • Grizzly_Mike
    Options
    Way to go Kickin' Wing! You have been doing an amazing job. So happy for you! How are your energy levels now? And for the BIG question What is Next!?!?!?!
  • Colliex3
    Colliex3 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Completely amazing results girl!
  • briannadunn
    briannadunn Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Hi all,
    I just wanted to share this with you all.
    I completed 30ds this morning, and I could not be happier with the results. 16.5" & 8.2lbs lost. Keep in mind that I started this at the beginning of November and just finished, meaning I went through the holidays, and I still did it!!!! I hope these pictures encourage some of you, even if it's only one person.
    Great Job
  • xxnellie146xx
    xxnellie146xx Posts: 996 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    That darn Jillian and her amazing workouts! Good job way to stick with it, and good luck with the next program!
  • Beyond_Value
    Beyond_Value Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Great work.
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful. Time for me to give it a go again.
  • teddine
    teddine Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! May I ask - which level were you doing? 1, 2 or 3??
  • BrattyNatty
    BrattyNatty Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Jennifer076
    Jennifer076 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! May I ask - which level were you doing? 1, 2 or 3??
    I did all 3 levels. 10 days on each level.
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Thank you all.
  • CountryStrongNicole
    Options
    Fabulous!! I'm so happy for you. Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Jennifer076
    Options
    Well I have seen that a lot of people were starting the 30ds, so i thought I would bump mine post back up so they can see that it does make a difference, and show before and after pics.
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    way to go!!
  • theodosiou23
    theodosiou23 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I've only just started the 30 day shred and I'm hoping for good results, because I get bored of doing the same thing all the time i'm going to do it every 3 days. The 2 other days I'm going to do different workouts. We'll see how it goes. You did a great job :)
  • MorissaW
    MorissaW Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Great job! I just started 30DS, for the 3rd time, lol. I have not gotten past L2D4. I am going to finish it this time dang it.
  • marvybells
    marvybells Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    I've only just started the 30 day shred and I'm hoping for good results, because I get bored of doing the same thing all the time i'm going to do it every 3 days. The 2 other days I'm going to do different workouts. We'll see how it goes. You did a great job :)

I am doing something similar because i have other videos that are equally as challenging that i like to do. i don;t think i can do the same one every single day....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!