Getting a head start on the resolution

Options
Hello All! I am not a new member. I've actually been on here off and on for nearly a year and a half. I decided to start my resolution today! Rather than letting myself binge eat for the next week and possibly put on an additonal 2 - 5lbs. I just thought I would say hello to everyone..again! :) I definitely did better at this when I was active on the boards and had friends.

Replies

• Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Same here, and I just could not wait another week before getting to the business of healthy living.
    It's been a fun holiday, but my belly swell tells me it's time to end the party.
    Have a great year!
  • MissyJessy
    MissyJessy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    hello :)
  • Saritamac25
    Saritamac25 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hello All! I am not a new member. I've actually been on here off and on for nearly a year and a half. I decided to start my resolution today! Rather than letting myself binge eat for the next week and possibly put on an additonal 2 - 5lbs. I just thought I would say hello to everyone..again! :) I definitely did better at this when I was active on the boards and had friends.

I'm starting tomorrow, can't keep this up for another week before New Years! I feel gross after holiday and ready to get started!
  • cindylee123
    cindylee123 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Me too! Jump start on 2013. I just entered my two pieces of coffee cake and cokes and found out that I only have 150 calories left for the day. :) That's why I NEED to do this!
  • iamthecatsass
    Options
    I ended up with a cold on Cmas day. Throat is so sore I can hardly swallow...I've decided this is the time to quit the cigs and beer...not New year's. This is the time to start getting good sleep and walking and getting my cholesterol down and just working toward the vision I see of myself. I'll be 50 in two weeks. We all have the same goal here I believe. To be our best selves and happy and healthy and not an addict. Keeping our eyes on the prize is so important. I need to revisit my vision board.
  • suefarias1
    Options
    Starting my new lifestyle changes today - tracking my food, maybe take a walk, as well. Trying to take it easy, and not burn out quick with too much too soon. Looking forward to being more conscious and in the moment regarding my choices. Happy New Year! :)
  • olsen317
    Options
    There's no time like the present! :)

I tried very hard to maintain in December and did pretty well, but now it's time to kick it in high gear!
  • cosoules
    Options
    Hey everybody :) I'm trying to start new year's early too! I've had this account for a while but barely used it so I'd love to have friends to see all your progress and get inspiration :)