Fell off the wagon. Need tome exercise advice for the day

Options
Hey everyone. So I've been dealing with a really bad binge disorder singe I was a teenager. I' ve been able to tame it and even get it under complete control sometimes but it always ends up beaitng me. Today for some reason something clicked and I ended up eating unhealthy crap and sugar that I hadn't eaten in over a few weeks. At least this time it it wasn't my all out 932842093894 calorie binge, I'm up to 3100, which is so much for me cuz I need to be around 1200-1500 tops but oh well.

I'm gonna go work out later and I usually just do a little of elliptical and strength training but if you could recommend any exercises that will be burn an extra amount of calories and don't require one to be in great shape to do them I'd really appreciate. I know my day is ruined but i wanna minimize the damage as much as possible.

thank youuuuu

Replies

• dantrick
    dantrick Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Do HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) - here are a couple of pages

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/bbinfo.php?page=HIIT

wish you the best.
  • smfolena
    Options
    Hi. Not sure how useful this will be, but I use a monitor to track calories burned, so this is just based on me (I'm not in great shape, and usually have moderate-level workouts). My best period for burning calories this week, I burned around 1200 calories during the following workout: eliptical for 40 mins followed by light resistance work (mainly kettlebells exercises) then finished with 20 more minutes on the eliptical. Altogether, it was around two hours in the gym. Take care.
  • forgetregret
    forgetregret Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the advice guys. I'm feeling kinda sick right now, damn food, but i'll still try and work hard, maybe do some HIIT.
    If anyone else has more advice I'd appreciate it. thanks.