For all the Jillian Michaels fans...

Options
toots99
toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
...she's on Dr. Phil today. Seems like a really interesting, relevant topic on weight issues.

Replies

• questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I just turned it on. Looks like I'm in store for a lot of yelling, but definitely interesting.
  • KristiChilds
    KristiChilds Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    thanks! i love her.
  • lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    Damn work... I missed it :frown: Guess I'll have to catch a rerun :happy:
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    thanks just turned it on. looks like it should be good
  • toots99
    Options
    I can understand some of the points made from the 'anti-fat' people's side...it's just the way they seem to be going about it that's infuriating. Screaming at people that they're fat and making them feel worthless and judged is not going to help at all.
  • Lisa0711
    Lisa0711 Posts: 1,405 Member
    Options
    Thanks! It doesn't come on here for another 30 minutes.
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the heads up. I'm at work and just set my recorded at home so I can watch it later. Plus, I can forward the commercial. Its a win win... :)
  • Scoobees
    Scoobees Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Just set it to record also - thanks for the heads up! :flowerforyou:
  • toots99
    Options
    You're welcome!
  • faerygal
    faerygal Posts: 51
    Options
    :sad: Well I'm sad now
    cause I am a fan but I live in the UK!We had our own version of Biggest Loser but I watched the USA version on Sky and then got 30 day shred and Master your metabolism!I adore her,especially as she has a thyroid issue(me too).I wish she would get her toned butt here and teach us Brits a thing or two!
  • questionablemethods
    Options
    Man, I wish they would let each other talk. Especially Jillian. She has barely been able to get in a word.
  • toots99
    Options
    Man, I wish they would let each other talk. Especially Jillian. She has barely been able to get in a word.

I know! That's making me mad. You can tell she's getting annoyed.

On a side note, her shoes are amazing. :laugh:
  • questionablemethods
    Options

I know! That's making me mad. You can tell she's getting annoyed.

On a side note, her shoes are amazing. :laugh:

I think it is one of those situations of too many cooks in the kitchen. No one is really being heard and no one is understanding anyone else. The show would have been much better off with a fraction of the guests on stage.
  • aml0484
    aml0484 Posts: 425
    Options
    I completely agree. no one was able to talk with out being interrupted or attacked by everyone else.
  • Scoobees
    Options
    Arrrghhhh! Only halfway thru the program and I'm soooo aggravated. So many issues, no proper discussion time for all of them. Poor Jillian; she probably has a lot of valuable information to impart and is being stifled completely. The 'anti-gym' trainer is so cruel & annoying, and two of the overweight ladies seems to just wanna blame someone...anyone but themselves.

Edited to add - it continues tomorrow?!
  • toots99
    Options
    I didn't finish watching the whole episode, I'm glad you mentioned it continues tomorrow!
  • toots99
    Options
    Bumping this so people can watch today. :smile:
  • Scoobees
    Options
    I am ready for round #2 :tongue: ; I just hope Jillian gets to make a FEW points today!