Feel like a broke record, but this time it's gonna happen!

Options
I've been on MFP before, and stopped after life got just way too hectic. Now I'm back, and at my heaviest ever. I need support. I need people to get on me when I don't exercise or don't log in. I need people to be friends through the ups and downs. And I will do the same! If you can help me, PLEASE add me as a friend!

I look forward to losing weight and getting in shape for ME. :)

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL!!!!

Replies

• jjj1988
    jjj1988 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I am also at my heaviest, and it sucks! Now that the Christmas/treat season is over, let's get back on track together! Do you have an iphone? If so, I find the MFP app to be incredibly helpful for me (and easy to use!) Just an idea!!
  • jessready
    jessready Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I try to be active as much a possible
  • lily587
    Options
    Merry Christmas! I have probably gained 10 lbs from Thanksgiving to Christmas, which is horrible because I'm short and weight fluctuations are really obvious on me. My new years resolution is to lost 25 lbs and exercise more, but I'm not waiting for the New Year to start, I'm starting now. Good luck! Sending you a request. :)
  • Starfish1125
    Starfish1125 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yup. Right there with you. I'm the heaviest I've been and I'll be 40 next month. I keep talking about losing weight but I'm doing nothing about it. So sad, right?

My biggest challenge is exercise. I hate it. With a passion.

I am also the queen of excuses. I need to stop that.

So let's get this going! I am drinking all my water today. I'm on glass 4 now.

I am going to start with baby steps.

1) Drink at least 8 glasses of water a day
    2) Walk the dog - every day - even if it is 10 minutes

I'm going to give these 2 steps 30 days, then I'll add 2 more.:smile:
  • msshiraz
    msshiraz Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Glad you are all here!!! Weight loss is a journey- and there are hiccups- we will push you! :) Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • thekyleo
    thekyleo Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    feel free to add, i started 18 weeks ago and already dropped about 50lbs. I love to motivate people!
  • MsHoo
    MsHoo Posts: 4
    Options
    I feel your pain. I've gained and lost weight over the last 30 years (not that old!) I've lost it with Weight Watchers, Nutrisystem, Phen/Fen, etc. Last January after seeing pix of myself on our cruise I knew I needed to lose weight. Especially since the boyfriend and I were planning on going to a nekkid beach in May. I've never watched The Biggest Loser, always jealous of how they lose weight and how I thought I couldn't, anyoo.. The boyfriend likes to watch it and it was our 1st year of living together. He would have it on while I was in the room and I just started watching it. Don't get me wrong he wasn't trying to motivate me, he has just always watched it. I downloaded the MyFitnessPal app after seeing in a magazine and decided I was going to lose 20lbs from January to May. It went down to the wire but I did it! I was in the zone.... We had our annual birthday cruise scheduled for Dec of this year and I decided I was going to lose 30 more between May and December. Oh this doesn't include the 8lbs I gained at the nekkid all-inclusive resort. :) Again, right down to the wire to make goal, it looked like I wouldn't and I was okay with that because I was pushing a total of 50lbs lost for the year. However, a couple of days before we left for the cruise I made goal. The cruise was great!

We are going to the all-inclusive resort again in May so my new goal is yet another 20lb loss from January to May. I only gained a couple of pounds on the cruise because I continued my cardio workouts on the ship, well at the beginning of the cruise ;)

So, after looking at other threads this one caught my attention. If you all will have me I'm in!
  • DJackson230
    Options
    It's a lifetime time deal...don't feel bad
  • aBoldengirl
    Options
    I hear ya! It is so easy to just stop everything when things get crazy in life. I am trying to get back in the swing of things too. Feel free to add me as a friend if want!
  • misschiplash
    Options
    Time for a fresh start here too !! Add away. X