Options
    My juicer and the 'jointhereboot' website
  • DoingItMyOwnWay
    Options
    My swimsuit.
  • slkehl
    slkehl Posts: 3,801 Member
    Options
    Resistance bands for on the go strength training.
  • FitandFab33
    FitandFab33 Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    Barbell.
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    #1 Digital food scale;

then #2 digital person scale!
  • ynsurf
    ynsurf Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    #1 this site (since its free and you are here, next)
    #2 Food Scale
    # 3 Swim Suit
    # 4 Find an indoor pool and swim/aqua jog/ H20 exercise (heath club membership can usually do this but I work for rec & park in my city so I would say find a public pool, usually cheaper)
    #5 a good exercise/ support buddy to keep you on track and motivated
  • tumblyweed
    tumblyweed Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    My juicer and the 'jointhereboot' website

I just viewed the website. YUM!!
  • Shange_Gully
    Options
    scale

my estimates are beyond retarded
  • mcdebbie
    mcdebbie Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Who knew? I'm spending my Christmas money on a good food scale. Thanks everybody.
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Gotta agree with a digital food scale. My DD got me the one I wanted for Christmas. MUCH more accurate than my cheapie.
  • kristarablue2
    kristarablue2 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Providing you have a scale and a BF% meter, I would say use the $50 to buy some cool fitness classes on groupon, you can get some great deals and try things you may have never done. I know I rarely use workout equipment at home just because I tend to workout better when I am not at home, however some things I have used is a heavy punching bag and dumb bells are always a great option...good luck and have fun spending it.
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I like my food scale, too.
  • laylaness
    laylaness Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    My HRM. Holy crap, was I surprised when I found out that I was burning 200 calories less than MFP has for some of the workouts I was doing. Even for jogging.

I'm going to buy a food scale tonight. I have a feeling I underestimate food that is not pre-portioned, like nuts and cheese.
  • Firefox7275
    Firefox7275 Posts: 2,040 Member
    Options
    Trainers that you have been professionally fitted for after a gait analysis, sports bra, pedometer, food scale, Flexi-bar.
  • lilteeraw
    Options
    loving my polar watch ft4 on amazon for 61$
    use it everytime i workout. LOVE IT
  • aprilhatmaker
    aprilhatmaker Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Where can i find a FREE pedometer app for my phone? most i seen are only free to try, then you have to buy? IF not for my phone Where is the cheapest place to purchase one to wear?.... Its hard calculating the distance im walking or how much im moving and burning calories.. esp in my daily house chores, activites. I know if it wears me out i must be burning something. However, I can find nothing listed to count in Exercise etc.
    Thank You very much for ANY help or suggestions or places to buy one. You can easily sink a lot of money into weight loss, I have before. My husband is not willing to, frankly neither am I, When there is a way to do this free, easily without spending a ton of money. Just need to find them.
  • TheVimFuego
    TheVimFuego Posts: 2,412 Member
    Options
    My legs.

They are only worth $50? ....I am sure you must be selling yourself short.

I'm very short, hence the valuation ;)