Who Wants To Burn 3500 Calories A Week With Me?

Options
2»

Replies

• patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hello to everyone in support of this challenge, i've been to the gym agin today and burnt 715 cals in total, i then went on the scales and lost more weight, i have manged to lose 11 pounds since joining my fitness pal, i think i've done this in three weeks. I'm sure the gym sessions are helping me to lose weight along side calarie counting, really looking forward to sticking at this challenge.................come on guys let's keep it up ;):wink:
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Patelt: WOW awesome job on the loss of 11lbs!! Bet thats motivating in itself!

I only have 383 calories to burn to reach my 3500. I did slim in 6 ab workout and ramp it up for a calorie burn of 427. Its going to be 79 degrees today so will be bringing the dog for a walk and plus still have my workout tomorrow.

Hope everyone is almost at their calorie goals!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    I hit my 3500 calorie burn!! 3515

Hope everyone has a great bunny day!
  • shera426
    shera426 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Need to get my butt in gear, I have 1000 calories to burn by mon! Just wanting to say it so I'd do it, easter egg hunt in an hour then I have a baby shower later this afternoon...AGGHHH I'll let you know how it's goes tonight !!
  • ldarter
    ldarter Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Well I came up short for Week 1 and only managed 2984 but I started the challenge near the end of my week so I'm determined to get 3500 this week. This was actually the most calories I've burned from exercise since starting mfp so it was motivating. :)
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I'm in--3500 a week is my goal and I definitely could use the motivation to get off my butt!
    Last week I burned 4666 calories, but it was made much easier by a trip to the zoo where I was on my feet all day and swimming most of the day yesterday. I typically burn 450-500 calories per day with walking/jogging on the treadmill and riding my bike.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    WOW, I don't think I'm up to this challenge. I'm going to see how many calories I burn this week and get back to you on if I can get up to the 3500 mark. I don't want to kill myself YET lol...but I'm going to keep coming here for inspiration, that's for sure!!

Great going guys!!
  • shera426
    Options
    Didn't quite make it. I burned 2927. So close... This week I will defintately get there! Good luck everyone
  • psychojenn
    Options
    i have one day to burn 1602 =/
    i can burn 800 fairly easy so i will get close but there is always next week.:smile:
    this is still more than i have been doing so it is also a good start.
  • ldarter
    Options
    I fell a little short last week too but I agree participating in the challenge is very helpful because otherwise I wouldn't have burned as many calories as I did. And every week there is a new opportunity to succeed! :)
  • HEK81
    HEK81 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I've been going to the gym but I feel like I need an extra push.
  • ldarter
    Options
    I actually made the goal this week! 3,700 exercise calories at the end of today's workout! Tomorrow it is time to start all over. HaHa
  • coold
    coold Posts: 85
    Options
    I'll be in when I get my Zumba DVD's soon!!! :ohwell:

Out of curiosity, i checked the database to see how many calories i burn rollerblading....i was SHOCKED to see that i could burn like 1200 rollerblading for 1.5 hours. (about 10 miles on a trail we have in Louisiana...) looks like i'll have to factor rollerblading in somehow again. I just joined last week.....not sure how many calories i burn in an hour of Zumba....will invest in a HRM SOON also!!!:drinker:
  • shera426
    Options
    no where NEAR my goal only 1860 this week. Hope everyone else made it. Great job Larry
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Great job everyone!

I had a bad last week and only burned like 700 calories didnt workout or eat right.

Today I got back on the wagon!
  • Sweettart
    Options
    Well this week I only burned 3116 calories but that was with 2 rest days which Im not used to having.

How is everyone else's calorie burns going?
  • ldarter
    Options
    I only managed 2715 this week. :( Had to miss one day of working out because of work and it has rained here the last three days and so I haven't been able to get in any hiking which is what really helped me hit the mark last week. Oh well, it is a new week and new opportunity to succeed! Lol