start over with me...

Options

Replies

• cboutin89
    cboutin89 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yeah life can has its ups and downs, but you can definitely reach your fitness goals. You have alot of people here motivating and supporting you on this:)
  • mpastene
    Options
    Count me in. I am starting over today. I need all the support I can get.
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is dawn ,not new but starting new with attidtud...we can do this I will send request
  • Vjstevie
    Vjstevie Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Val
    Fab there are so many of us starting over and afresh, we can do it, I'm in! x
  • jamiemh
    jamiemh Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Im with ya! Just sent a friend request. Anyone else too, love some support and new friends :)
  • sheltons29
    sheltons29 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi k,
    I'm new to this, but I really want to reach my goal. I recently fell and broke my ankle and while I was down I gained a lot of weight. The weight gain has somewhat made me depressed and I know that is ridiculous but that's where I'm at. I would like as much support as I can get to help me stick to it. If anyone would like to add me its sheltons29. Good luck to you and here's hoping we both lose weight and keep it off.- Staci
  • fortheloveof
    fortheloveof Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have fallen off the wagon in the last few months and I'm looking for a fresh start too. Hope we can help one another. Best of luck!
  • jepantle1
    jepantle1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Jill and I'm in the same boat--lost 20 lbs and gained it all back. I'm starting over beginning today and I'd love some support!
  • Less0Beth
    Options
    Hi. Starting anew myself. This is a great site to get the motivation and inspiration you need. Holidays are tough, but you are tougher. You got this girl. We can hold you accountable.
  • watergallagher
    watergallagher Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    this aint a destination, its a journey. is not a goal, its a way of life! now get on it dog gone it!
  • dwtimeoutt
    dwtimeoutt Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    With you here. Kick those stressors in the butt. Oh wait, let them kick you and get the pounds off. I started a new exercise plan today. Let's do this.
  • sterober
    Options
    I have had to 'start over' way to many times. I am doing well now, though! If you'd like to add me, I love dropping positive comments to all my fitness pals! Best of luck to you!
  • WillowBreeze
    Options
    I'm aboard the "starting over" wagon! =)
  • Inspired2GetFit
    Inspired2GetFit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • Jlstreck
    Jlstreck Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I joined MFP right after Thanksgiving after seeing my aunts great results, but knowing I wouldn't really be able to focus on it until now.

Today is the first day I've logged back in to actually track.

Here's to a successful 2013!!

- Jen
  • hello im restarting as well and im with you !!
  • legallysteph
    legallysteph Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I am!
  • Bobby__Clerici
    Bobby__Clerici Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    I always let things go during the holidays rather than make myself miserable in moderation.
    COUNT ME IN!
    Today was day one...:drinker:
  • rzeiser
    rzeiser Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I am Rebecca. I have ended up gaining a lot of weight this year due to working full time, doing a 20-30 hour a week internship, and having several health problems. I am 32 and dreading the idea of staying at this weight or gaining weight. I am heavier than I have ever been. I would love to help you out and would love some help getting myself restarted.
  • go3gurl2go1
    Options
    Hi! My name's Melissa and I'm 24. Done with college, done with crappy eating habits, and looking forward to a possitive new year! Could always use more motivation, so anyone is welcome to add :)