YOU! Be my friend ya? ;)

Options
Heeeeeeyyyyyy!

I'm 22. Have 100 pounds to lose. Need to find some people to look up to and secretely compete with (you know :P).
I've had Mfp before but I never really got a support system through it 'cause I was all like "I CAN DO IT, I DONT NEED HELP! WATCH ME, FOOLS" well...

I have lost 0 pounds in one year. Sooo... Maybe i should stop being so stubborn (blind?) and find me some friends to love who are willing to love me back xD.

Will YOU be my friend? Swear to god, I'm nice and I like to comment.

Replies

• kiparks
    kiparks Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm game :-) I totally need the same thing!
  • Vminus100pounds
    Options
    DONE! I'm friending you as we speak! I like your winning attitude! That's what it's all about! We're going to get so freakin' healthy and gorgeous and strong, it's disgusting.
  • laulyn
    laulyn Posts: 70
    Options
    I am in!
  • 2manyhats
    2manyhats Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I have been up and down so much , I feel like a yoyo and it's time to get real for good!
  • painofloyalty
    Options
    I've got 100 to go and I'm in the same boat 0 pounds down.

Let the competition begin, lol.
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    you can add me if you'd like :)
  • kelsue35
    kelsue35 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    anyone here that wants to add me is welcome to. i have used this site in the past and got some results. had to stop coming on for a while due to being very busy but i am back now and going to do my best to stay this time

good luck to you all!!!!!
  • SpecialKitty7
    SpecialKitty7 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    i like your attitude! Take a look, feel free to add me if you wish.
  • QueenJaneRoughly
    Options
    Hey there. I'm 26 and I lost a similar amount 6-7 years ago and I've kept it off ever since. You can do it!! I eat mostly lean protein, fruits, veggies, and maybe a serving or two of whole grains. You're more than welcome to send me a request.
  • fit_spired_vicky
    Options
    I can be your friend, add me!
  • bryangetsfit
    bryangetsfit Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You got it.
  • GuamGrly
    GuamGrly Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 30 pounds to lose and need to super glue my @$$ to the wagon so that I will stop falling off. Or just simply take responsibility for my actions and do what needs to be done!! :grumble:
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I'm game :) add me if you want. you can read my profile... Good luck! TY
  • homegirl614
    homegirl614 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have over 100 to lose as well and I need all the motivation I can get!!! Let's do this
  • loneworg
    loneworg Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    You have two choices...either add me and you life be full of joy...or...well you dont want to know! mauahahahahah:devil:
  • karrlove1020
    Options
    I'm in too :) I have about 90lbs to lose this year! And it is going to happen this year...
  • mindyhowardharmon
    Options
    JUST STARTED TODAY!
    I just had a baby and I need to lose the weight.... counting down from 100 as well!
  • JHahn7837
    JHahn7837 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Go ahead. I won't judge you but I will add my two cents!
  • Sevasti_Titi
    Sevasti_Titi Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm also from Montreal and I'm on this site since March 2012.
    My food & exercise diaries are open to my friends

If you want, feel free to add me :)
  • elizcarman
    Options
    I had over 100 lbs to lose, but I am down 36 lbs since September. I log everyday and send encouragement. Anyone who wants to can add me. :smile: