Looking for Striiv friends

Options
I got a Striiv play for Christmas. Thinking it will motivate me to move more. Does anyone else have one? I'd love to have some friends on there to challenge me!

Replies

• penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    No one has one of these?
  • b215d
    b215d Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I dont even know what that is.
  • _KATzMeow
    _KATzMeow Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    nope
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The who with the what now?
  • Will606
    Options
    Don't keep us in suspense, clue us in...
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I have one and had a lot of fun with it when I first got it, but didn't realize you could challenge friends on it - I have an older version of it - wonder if it can still do it?
  • childermass
    childermass Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Just googled it.
    it is a...drumroll...pedometer!
    It looks like it connects with your phone and gives you challenges and whatnot.
    looks cool
  • rompers16
    rompers16 Posts: 5,404 Member
    Options
    I have the app on my phone, but last I heard, you could only add fb friends. The email option doesn't work yet.
  • penith113
    penith113 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Oh! Sorry guys! I didn't realize anyone ever replied to this. yes it is a glorified pedometer. It counts steps and/or stairs. Syncs to my iphone and to MFP, addes exercise calories burned. Gives you challenges to take more steps than the day before or more than your friends.
    It looks like a lot of people on here got the Fitbit One for Christmas. The only added benefit I could see to that one is that it monitors your sleep activity. Not sure how that works and I don't sleep with anything to attach it to :wink: but it cost twice as much.

Striiv you can get on Amazon for about $50
  • justjennydee
    Options
    I just got a striiv. I don't have the play but the "smart pedometer" today was my first day using it but I do like it so far =)