Whats your 2013 NEW YEARS RESOLUTION?

Options

Replies

• HuskyMan3
    HuskyMan3 Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Do something i did not do the whole of 2012. That is get laid. I will take once, cause that will be an improvement. If more than once, that will be a bonus
  • horsewhisper91
    horsewhisper91 Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    To lose the rest of the weight I want to and to tone my body up!
    To find a new job, and volunteer as an assistant lacrosse coach to the school I used to go to.
  • ritoosh
    ritoosh Posts: 190
    Options
    become vegetarian...give up soda...be dedicated with my workout...and with that will hopefully result in my losing weight :D
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    To learn all the words to Shoop, by Salt n peppa.

lol, this is funny. I used to know all the words, but I dont think I do anymore. Maybe I should put that on my resolution list too :laugh:

HAHAHA. I used to know all the words too! Love that song! :bigsmile:
  • TheShawnaLea
    Options
    To be the best me I've ever been...and to learn to LOVE exercise...ugh!
  • asangh
    asangh Posts: 32
    Options
    1. Hit my goal weight
    2. Straight A's for the next 2 semesters
    3. Have more fun
  • kferg0312
    Options
    In June my friend is getting married on thebeach so my new years resolution is to have a beach body by then. Also to start and finish insanity...ive already tried twice
  • GettingHealthy2013
    Options
    Lose 50+ pounds
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    Mine is to be a better friend and less of an introvert and actually pick up the phone and call people and go out and do things. I'm such a friggin homebody, it's sickening. My friends probably think I'm dead.
  • DawnEH612
    DawnEH612 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Develop better sleeping habits.. Staying up until 3, or later, isn't working for me anymore... Creating some stress with the hours i put in at work. My goal is to be IN bed by 1 A.M. And up by 9:30 A.M.
    Id also like to develop a better relationship with my sister, be best friends...
    Body wise, I'd like to add more muscle, lose fat and maintain my weight below 138, but keep it closer to 135. And, a never ending task of improving my relationship with food, especially during special occasions. .
  • Mighty_Rabite
    Mighty_Rabite Posts: 581 Member
    Options
    1 - stay on the good path, get to the beach body I'm really striving for

2 - find a job that I really enjoy and that I look forward to going to every day

3 - find love
  • carrietehbear
    carrietehbear Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    1) Become friends with the weight area of the gym
    2) Pay off one of my student loans
  • sissiluv
    sissiluv Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    not to kill myself or develop an ED. also fit into a size 10 pant would be swell.
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    2013, hopefully be in the early 70's a lot fitter and happier keep clean eating and finally fit into at least a size 8 by the end of the year
  • mommy043004
    Options
    to take more time for myself, and take better care of myself!
  • NewDavenport
    NewDavenport Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    1 - stay on the good path, get to the beach body I'm really striving for

2 - find a job that I really enjoy and that I look forward to going to every day

3 - find love

I hope you find love. wouldn't it be nice if we all could lol but i dont see it in the books for me anytime soon, no one gets me and honestly i don't think anyone in this world would be interested in me. i love your new year resoloutions they are honest and true but i guess in a way im lucky i already found the job that i love and look forward to, and everyone there is trying to set me up with their son's friends sons and so on lol i work for age care lol its funny
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options
    Finally develop super powers.
  • libbymcbain
    libbymcbain Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    1. Go from overweight to normal weight range (172lbs to 144lbs).
    2. Reduce my dairy for the sake of my sinuses
    3. Give up alcohol for 3 months (or maybe 6, I'm not sure).
  • threeonethree
    threeonethree Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    I want to find a job that I'm passionate about. Something I LOVE to do.

And I want to be in a relationship. And travel. And hit my goal weights. 2013 has potential to be a great year. :smile:
  • cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    All your resolutions are great. I may need to add some of these to my list!