Life flashed before my eyes

Options
Just saw my life flash before my eyes. Was driving home from work on route 10 ( a highway near me) and was in the lane all the way to the left (where there are four lanes on route 10). I must have hit ice and my car started spinning out of control. After I got the car to stop circling, I ended up backwards in the right lane. I saw cars coming at me, and luckly they all stopped and let me turn my car around. I pulled over to call my mom, and my sisters who said they were walking out the door to come get me. Someone up there is watching over me and made me see just how much my life is really worth. I think from now on i'm going to have a different perspective of things. Literally the scarriest moment of my life, but instead of looking at the glass half empty i'm going to start looking at it half full.

I feel like this is my motication to want to better myself and live life to the fullest... I can't get so worked up about small things. I almost died.. I could have if there were more cars. This inspires me to want to better myself and not let little things bother me.

Replies

• MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    That's a good way to take this event!
  • Tw1zzler
    Tw1zzler Posts: 583
    Options
    Remember this and call back on it when the little things in life get you down, there are more important things!
  • HazelChase
    HazelChase Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow! thank goodness you lived through it! Life is too short to not appreciate everyone around them, and every thing they have. You never know how long you'll be here, so always live life to the fullest, and help everyone you can on their journey through life. You never know what someone else is going through, or how long they'll be here; I always treat people with the utmost respect and try to help them anyway I can!

33034889.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Glad you are ok, that is a great story, But what is more important is that you took something good out of that horrific experience. Rather than terrifying you, you used it to strength yourself. That is awesome.:smile:
  • Rebirth08
    Rebirth08 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Yep, God is good. Glad you shared your story and it changed your life, for the better. Happy living! :-)